Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

MORE SPOILERS BELOW! If you haven't beaten Splatoon 2 and intend to, I would advise that you not proceed.

Spoiler
New arrangement! For anyone familiar with the ending battle of the game, this is the first track plays when you and Marie are fighting DJ Octavio and Callie. The music for this battle is a badass remix of Calie's single Bomb Rush Blush but by DJ Octavio (yet still featuring Callie). It's totally cool:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Bomb Rush Blush - DJ Octavio feat. Callie [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New arrangement!

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-Now or Never! (Squid Sisters Ver.) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Taking a quick break from Splatoon arranging to finish a request:

[3DS] - Pokémon X/Y
-Surf [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Latios212

Hey, this looks great, thanks for finishing it! Looking forward to trying it out on a piano soon :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

New:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Muck Warfare - Off the Hook [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2017, 09:53:36 PMHey, this looks great, thanks for finishing it! Looking forward to trying it out on a piano soon :)

Thanks for the kind words, and for showing interest. To be honest, that arrangement was at the brink of being forgotten about.

Olimar12345

New:

[SNES] - EarthBound
-Battle Against a Weird Opponent [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

(Commence operation Awkward Silence...)

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Low Tide [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

[PC] - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
-Secret Car Minigame [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Couldn't find a clean loop of this one, but I think it just D.C.'s.

Sebastian

Awesome!
Btw, the game files say this song is called "Smashing Windshields."

Here's an extended version:

Olimar12345

Fixed. Thanks.

[PC] - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
-Smashing Windshields
[MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Merry Christmas, here's my stockpile of arrangements I've been saving for this post:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-The Girl from Inkopolis [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Miscellaneous Jingles [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Buoyant Boogie [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[MUL] - Kero Blaster
-Data Slot [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Epilogue [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Decayed Guardian Battle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Zeila

Nice job :3

I have some remarks about Epilogue:
- Did you write m3/4 like that intentionally? Because it sounds like the octaves are G and A instead of E and F
- I'm not sure, but in m20 it sounds like the E is re-struck instead of tied
- It sounds like m22 is just 5 beats instead of a fermata but it might be better to write it like that anyways
- m24 the run is 8 32nd notes and starts with a C#
- m25 the tempo should be q = 76
- Is there a reason why you hid the number for the group of 7 and 10 notes in m24 (if you're going to keep it as 7 notes) and 31?

Olimar12345

Thanks, Zeila.

Quote from: Zeila on December 24, 2017, 11:24:35 PMI have some remarks about Epilogue:
- Did you write m3/4 like that intentionally? Because it sounds like the octaves are G and A instead of E and F

The E and F# are definitely there in the original. If you slow it down, you can hear them as they ascend to the G and A in the rolled chord. As I listen now though, it does sound like the last two chords have more notes in them, and I think I left them as they were to stay consistent with the number of voices. I'll add those notes in though.

Quote from: Zeila on December 24, 2017, 11:24:35 PM- I'm not sure, but in m20 it sounds like the E is re-struck instead of tied

It doesn't sound that way...

Quote from: Zeila on December 24, 2017, 11:24:35 PM- It sounds like m22 is just 5 beats instead of a fermata but it might be better to write it like that anyways

Given the context, allowing the player to perform it freely suits the music's needs better, I think. Metering out a pause like that would be wonky.

Quote from: Zeila link=topic=4561.msg391765#msg391765- m24 the run is 8 32nd notes and starts with a C#

I can see that. Done.

Quote from: Zeila on December 24, 2017, 11:24:35 PM- m25 the tempo should be q = 76

Nice catch. Added.

Quote from: Zeila on December 24, 2017, 11:24:35 PM- Is there a reason why you hid the number for the group of 7 and 10 notes in m24 (if you're going to keep it as 7 notes) and 31?

Like the fermata thing, it's a contextual stylistic thing. They're runs; they don't necessarily need to have a set number for how they fit. Similar to how you would see a cadenza written. I could un-hide the numbers, but they would look super tacky.