News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That's really interesting, and the more I thought about it, the more I suspected something like that was the reason. Cool cool--you've really done your homework on this OST xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Thanks again, and yeah, it's really cool to be able to go and confirm things like that. I'm really glad that resource is available. Plus it's totally rad to just listen to the tracks there (with the exception of the internal percussion tracks). It's like super high quality.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Last two Cave Story arrangements:

[PC] - Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
-Halloween 2 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-White (Beta) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Cave Story Update 1
Technically no new sheets this time, but I'm posting to say that all of my old, on-site Cave Story sheets have been revisited/updated and are shiny now.

Olimar12345

Last Cave Story Update
I have gathered up all of my Cave Story arrangements and compiled them all in a single file for convenience:

Cave Story Complete OST (1-41)
Cave Story Complete OST + Extra Tracks (1-55)

In addition, the lovely people over at CaveStory.org have graciously added this collection to their website's music section! (Thanks guys, you rock!) They have a new sheet music section that can be found here: http://www.cavestory.org/fan-works/sheet-music.php

Here are the PDF's for the non-NSM formatting that I used for that site:
Cave Story Complete OST (1-41)
Cave Story Complete OST + Extra Tracks (1-55)

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

^Thanks, Levi!

Today I'm posting an arrangement of a very special track from Pikmin.

[GCN] - Pikmin
-Escape, go to Planet Hocotate [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

And here's a not so special track...

[GCN] - Pikmin
-My Mistake [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Another new one:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-Level Select [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

I've got some Splatoon 2 music planned that hopefully I can get done before school starts back up.

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Ebb & Flow - Off the Hook [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Might edit this one some more. Some of those spoken things are weird.

Yug_Guy

Aw man, I was totally working on this one! Regardless, it's still a pretty good sheet. Though, I have a couple suggestions:
  • I think a few places like m.19 actually have Bb's instead of B naturals
  • I don't think the parts like m.10-17 are meant to be melodic, but are meant to be more like rap or spoken word. Perhaps it might work better to have it as a separate "instrument" like I have it in Color Pulse? Just a suggestion.

Olimar12345

Funny, I was working on Color Pulse too, lol (which I'll still finish because why not).
-m.19's first B is def. natural, the second one does sink though. It still sounds like it starts at a B though, so I'm just going to keep that.
-Yeah the spoken parts are weird. I contemplated just using a different note head for those sections and giving the player the option.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Here are three fresh new arrangements!

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-Ink Me Up [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Bomb Rush Blush [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Tide Goes Out [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

SPOILERS BELOW! If you haven't beaten Splatoon 2 and intend to, I would advise that you not proceed.

Spoiler
New duet arrangement! For anyone familiar with the ending battle of the game, this track plays when you and Marie are fighting DJ Octavio and Callie. The music for this battle is a badass medley of both Callie and Marie's singles from the final splatfest from the first game, Bomb Rush Blush (for Callie) and Tide Goes Out (for Marie, both of which I've arranged as solo pieces). So, fitting this theme, I've arranged the track (fittingly titled "Tidal Rush") as a duet for two pianos, one that plays Callie's part and another that play's Marie's part.

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Tidal Rush - DJ Octavio feat. Callie vs Marie (Two Pianos) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
[close]