News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

[N64] - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
-Elegy of Emptiness [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

[NDS] - Pokémon HeartGold Version & Pokémon SoulSilver Version
-Safari Zone (GB Sounds) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New:

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Hinox Battle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Sebastian

Hey. You think I could get a copy of your "Watch your 6" FNaF sheet? Mus file is works fine.

By the way, I like your creativity with the Hinox Battle sheet. When I first heard the song, I was like to myself, "Wow. It'll really take some effort with that sheet," but I think you did great!

Olimar12345

Here's another short one:

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Daruk's Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Edit: oh also, I forgot to post this one months ago:
-Gerudo Town (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Quote from: Sebastian on June 19, 2017, 05:53:05 AMHey. You think I could get a copy of your "Watch your 6" FNaF sheet? Mus file is works fine.

By the way, I like your creativity with the Hinox Battle sheet. When I first heard the song, I was like to myself, "Wow. It'll really take some effort with that sheet," but I think you did great!

Thanks for the complement! The links for Watch your 6 have been updated:

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2017, 10:51:41 AMI actually surprised myself when I chose this one because I actually didn't already do an arrangement of it. Go on, check the main site. You won't find it.

I was so startled that I actually went and arranged it:

[PC] - Cave Story
-Safety [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

I actually arranged this for a trombone quartet years ago, so I think I just forgot to make a piano version somewhere along the way.

Olimar12345

Time to finish up the Cave Story ost for good.

[PC] - Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
-Wind Fortress (Beta) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Next up will be the long overdue Scorching Back. If you have a request, that might influence the order of these.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

New:

-Scorching Back [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

New:

-Oppression [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345