Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 07, 2017, 03:29:20 PMSome pikmin songs are really great, I personally like the ones that were in Brawl - the small and nice songs with just voice and like guitar and maybe some other intruments.
Ah, you mean ones like this? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrydNhvGy0w[/youube]

Olimar12345: I won't have this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brassman388

Tobbeh99

That song is the most bad/good song I've ever heard. It's pure logic. A song with structure. Math, and more math, just 1's and 0's. (and one of those songs I'd have on my PM setup just to troll people ;D(have actually thought about that (to have some troll songs on my setup)but it have not happened, and probably never will, lol)).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

New:

[WiiU] - Super Mario 3D World
-Lucky House [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[NDS] - Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
-Bicycle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 29, 2017, 01:07:52 PM[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS]
YES. Glad to see there is another FNAF music fan out there. xD
This sheet is excellent. I like how you incorporated all the dynamics so accurately. I thought this song would be hard to translate to piano, but you pulled it off greatly. Can't wait to see more. ;)

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Finished another quick one:

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-Mt. Itoi [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Completed the Azarashi OST!

[iOS] - Azarashi iOS
-Miscellaneous Jingles [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Main Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Also, since this game doesn't have a soundtrack on the internet yet, I took it upon myself to make one!

I freakin' love what Daisuke Amaya does.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

horsez

[NS] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Stables [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Riding (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Latios212

I like these. Terrific job!

tfw when get kicked by horse and die
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

tfw that feel when when

and because you're expecting it
gj all the good songs from the game have been arranged we're done!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Thanks

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2017, 06:18:13 PMand because you're expecting it
gj all the good songs from the game have been arranged we're done!

Gg's al around. here comes a specail update

Olimar12345

New:

[NS] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Lost Woods [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]