News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on June 10, 2016, 05:09:17 PMOne question. Does it matter what order the publisher and company go in under the copyright info? Waluigi and I have been doing a TON of these sheets and we've been doing: "Nintendo, Rare (c) 1999." Also, for the Banjo project we did a while back, this is the format we used (Nintendo, Rare etc.).

Makes since. I edited mine to match yours.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Zeila

Awesome! :3 It's one of the only things I remember from that game actually

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Undertale
-Battle Against a True Hero [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Like the fight, this arrangement be hard.

FireArrow

like a true hero he doesn't even need an aria player to have his arrangements sound good tho it can only get better from here
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

jegilmer

Great job on "Final Boss Battle"! I always hated fighting that boss and loosing so many yellow pikmin.

In measures 16 and 17, to me, it sounds like the 1st chord in the left hand should be a dotted quarter note instead of 2 dotted eighth notes. But then I think the two dotted eighth chords afterwards are right.

I could be wrong though, but that's the way it sounded to me.

Olimar12345

Hey! Thanks for checking it out. I think it does two notes each time. They're definitely touching, though, with no break between them. Almost sounds like it just swells all four times, lol.

jegilmer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2016, 09:48:46 PMHey! Thanks for checking it out. I think it does two notes each time. They're definitely touching, though, with no break between them. Almost sounds like it just swells all four times, lol.

Okay, I wasn't sure but I figured I'd say something even if I was wrong. Good job though, I bet dealing with MIDI organ music is tough!