Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Undertale
-Nyeh Heh Heh! [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

I've got a couple more Undertale pieces brewing, too!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Doesn't mean I didn't like the music! Plus I normally arrange music from games I play.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mastersuperfan

If you take a look at the sheet for Bonetrousle on the site, you'll notice that the left hand is different from yours. That is because although the way you have the left hand notated is completely accurate, it is also very difficult to play all the way through, leaping back and forth every eighth note.

That said, you don't necessarily have to change your arrangement to adhere to that of JesterMusician's. I would prefer to have consistency on the site, though, in either style.

Also, in m19, the first eighth note on beat 4 in the right hand should be a D instead of an E, with only the C as a grace note.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 28, 2015, 06:32:28 PMIf you take a look at the sheet for Bonetrousle on the site, you'll notice that the left hand is different from yours. That is because although the way you have the left hand notated is completely accurate, it is also very difficult to play all the way through, leaping back and forth every eighth note.

That said, you don't necessarily have to change your arrangement to adhere to that of JesterMusician's. I would prefer to have consistency on the site, though, in either style.

Also, in m19, the first eighth note on beat 4 in the right hand should be a D instead of an E, with only the C as a grace note.

Lol I'm not changing my accompaniment b/c it would look more like someone else's and be drastically easier to play. I'm able to play it under tempo, and I'm not even a pianist.

I will edit that other section you mentioned. However the grace note should be a C#, upon further inspection. Links updated!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 28, 2015, 06:23:05 PMDoesn't mean I didn't like the music! Plus I normally arrange music from games I play.
Guess I didn't think about that. My bad!
You might want  to let Yug_Guy know that you are arranging this though. It helps keep the undertale project running smoothly
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Undertale
-Bergentrückung [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-ASGORE [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

If you're familiar with these pieces, you might already know that they sit between the keys of D minor and C# minor, just a hair closer to D than C#. This meant that transcribing and arranging them was PAINFUL.

Spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

i mean...

Amazing arrangements 0/10! (i had to subtract 10 points becuz no aria player)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mastersuperfan

Just to let you know, Nyeh Heh Heh! and Bergentrückung have already been arranged...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Checked the undertale topic for once, and man are there a lot of claims. Not sure how many of those have actually been done, but it looks like you were the one to do that piece (or, I'm assuming you've done it, since it only says in progress). Still, that's no reason I can't arrange my own take on it.

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:54 AMarrange my own take on it.

Exactly! The good thing about arrangements is that anyone can do their own takes of the same song (who doesn't remember Ballad of the Goddess back in the day?).

Nice work! I really like Nyeh heh heh. Oh yeah and when I read "MAJOR UNDERTALE UPDATE" I was expecting like 10 or so songs lol