Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Double post:

Another!

[GCN] - Pikmin
-Discovery of Onion/Meet the Pikmin [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 14, 2014, 10:39:16 PMNot the best piece to adapt for the piano, but I thought it'd be good to replace that old one on the site with something d:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-The Forest Naval [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

BTW, this sounds cooler when played on an acoustic piano. You get to hear the overtones ring and stuffs.

Ohhh I love it! But isn't it "The Forest Navel" instead of Naval? xD

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar, I'm really loving these.  Keep up the excellent work!

Olimar12345

Quote from: DonValentino on August 15, 2014, 03:03:23 AMOhhh I love it! But isn't it "The Forest Navel" instead of Naval? xD

Oh wow yeah, it is supposed to be "Navel". Looks like the OST has a typo d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

The Forest Navel's links have been updates on the op.

And a heads up, I am working on what will most likely be one of my final arrangements before the semester of school starts, and this one will truly be a trial of my abilities!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 26, 2012, 01:26:03 PMI'm giving up the final trial. Too much to do, I'll never finish it...

The time has come:

[GCN] - Pikmin

-The Final Trial [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 15, 2014, 09:40:30 PMThe Forest Navel's links have been updates on the op.

And a heads up, I am working on what will most likely be one of my final arrangements before the semester of school starts, and this one will truly be a trial of my abilities!
subtle/10
unmotivated

Olimar12345

New:

[GCN] - Pikmin

-The Forest of Hope [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Edit: also added another Clannad arrangement I finished a while ago:

-White Clovers [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Reworked this one a bit.

[GCN] - Pikmin 2
-Boss Battle (Revised) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

DonValentino

This made me think how easy were the bosses in Pikmin 2 overall, specially the Long Legs. Not like in Pikmin 3 though... Seriously, or Hocotatians are super strong and Koppaites weak as Female Sheargrubs, or Miyamoto overpowered the spiders a little too much.

Ahh Pikmin 2, when punching enemies was still useful... :J

Great arrangement btw!