News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 29, 2012, 05:53:58 PM-_-' ... *Twitch*   
How...

If I find one part too soft or too loud, I create an invisible articulation to fix it. This is done by creating a new articulation, setting the symbol to blank, and defining the articulation to adjust the note velocity as seen fit.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Not that-I meant h-how did he download the file?!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on June 29, 2012, 06:35:15 PMIf I find one part too soft or too loud, I create an invisible articulation to fix it. This is done by creating a new articulation, setting the symbol to blank, and defining the articulation to adjust the note velocity as seen fit.
Oh, and that's a full-version thing. I only have printmusic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 29, 2012, 06:36:23 PMNot that-I meant h-how did he download the file?!
Downloaded it and looked at it yesterday. I just didn't get around to posting  ;)

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 29, 2012, 06:36:23 PMNot that-I meant h-how did he download the file?!

He's obviously a HAXORus.

*herp derp*
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Lol, all jokes aside, SOMEONE TELL ME IF THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH MAH SKULLGIRLS SONG.  ;)

kartiomart

Didnt know if you were going to do ''fuzzys stole my shell'' from paper mario or not.
so are you or not?

Mayor Duffy

without listening to the original, it sounds pretty cool, nothing blatantly wrong with it!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be..

K-NiGhT

Hey Olimar! Do some minecraft songs! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

Quote from: kartiomart on July 27, 2012, 01:42:11 PMDidnt know if you were going to do ''fuzzys stole my shell'' from paper mario or not.
so are you or not?

Oh yeah, I did that. lemme post it somewhere...

Olimar12345

Added "Fuzzys Stole My Shell" from Paper Mario. This one had some chromatic nuisances.

TheZeldaPianist275

Hey Olimar?  Where are your other arrangements if not on your submission thread? 

Olimar12345

On my separate harddrive. Why? Do you want one?

NasiDe

Some arrangement links seem to link to the Skullgirls stuff. The Pikmin ZIP is linking to the Skullgirls ZIP. Same with at least one other. The Paper Mario one is fine though.