Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'm printing this as soon as I get home! :D this is probably my favorite song in the game

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Thanks guys! If I ever get the free time, I would like to do the surf theme and Snowbelle city as well.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I hope you do! Both of those are really great themes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Been arranging while waiting in the "Live Feedback Thread" and did these:

[GCN] - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Medli's Awakening
- Makar's Awakening
- Song of the New Year's Ceremony
- Wind God's Aria
- Earth God's Lyric
- Wind God's Aria (Baton)
- Earth God's Lyric (Baton)
- Departure

I'll probably do some more. Lemme know if you want the sheets and I'll post them.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

POST THEM OMG

Wind Waker is my favorite and I was just thinking about how I don't have enough sheets of it (i.e. the entire soundtrack)

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

spitllama

Please tell me you're going to replace the horrible "Ship" arrangement on the site with "Departure."

Is so good.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

Nice! It's great to finally see a solo for the CS Final boss.  You should definitely continue working on that vvvvvv one.

Olimar12345

[Wii] - Super Mario Galaxy 2
-Space Storm Galaxy (Olimar12345 & Shadoninja) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[SNES] - Super Mario World
-Ending (Replacement) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Had a bit of the nostalgia bug lately.

[GB] - Pokemon Gold-Silver
-Ruins Of Alph, Union Cave, Ilex Forest, Mt. Mortar, Whirlpool Islands, Tohjo Falls [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-Ruins Of Alph (Inside) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

If anyone who knows more about the OST for these games can correct me on any incorrect information, that would be great. More Gold/Silver arrangements on the way.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel