News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 07, 2017, 03:29:20 PMSome pikmin songs are really great, I personally like the ones that were in Brawl - the small and nice songs with just voice and like guitar and maybe some other intruments.
Ah, you mean ones like this? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrydNhvGy0w[/youube]

Olimar12345: I won't have this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brassman388

Tobbeh99

That song is the most bad/good song I've ever heard. It's pure logic. A song with structure. Math, and more math, just 1's and 0's. (and one of those songs I'd have on my PM setup just to troll people ;D(have actually thought about that (to have some troll songs on my setup)but it have not happened, and probably never will, lol)).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

New:

[WiiU] - Super Mario 3D World
-Lucky House [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[NDS] - Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
-Bicycle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 29, 2017, 01:07:52 PM[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS]
YES. Glad to see there is another FNAF music fan out there. xD
This sheet is excellent. I like how you incorporated all the dynamics so accurately. I thought this song would be hard to translate to piano, but you pulled it off greatly. Can't wait to see more. ;)

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Finished another quick one:

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-Mt. Itoi [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Completed the Azarashi OST!

[iOS] - Azarashi iOS
-Miscellaneous Jingles [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Main Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Also, since this game doesn't have a soundtrack on the internet yet, I took it upon myself to make one!

I freakin' love what Daisuke Amaya does.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

horsez

[NS] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Stables [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Riding (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Latios212

I like these. Terrific job!

tfw when get kicked by horse and die
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

tfw that feel when when

and because you're expecting it
gj all the good songs from the game have been arranged we're done!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Thanks

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2017, 06:18:13 PMand because you're expecting it
gj all the good songs from the game have been arranged we're done!

Gg's al around. here comes a specail update

Olimar12345

New:

[NS] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Lost Woods [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]