News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

I need the name of this song!

Started by Jompa, June 20, 2012, 01:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Hi
While playing some piano, my memory brought back an old song into my head, and I just had to write it down. But I can't for the love of God remember the title or where it's from. I'm positive it's from a video game of sort, possibly a Yoshi or Kirby game, at least some game that I'm familiar with. I have tried to find it myself but I failed miserably, so would someone please help me?
This is the song: MUS
Thanks, all
Birdo for Smash

The Deku Trombonist

It's from a Kirby game. I recognise it from Kirby Air Ride, so it's probably from one of the earlier ones.

Here we go: Candy Mountain from Kirby Super Star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fz_xsHzSvQ&feature=watch_response_rev

Jompa

Of course!! I feel sttupid  ::)
Thanks alot Deku - appreciate it.
Birdo for Smash

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5

Where do you hear it in Kirby Air Ride? I've played that for years and have never heard it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jub3r7

Oh, it's from Kirby Super Star's Candy Mountain, not Kirby Air Ride.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

Ummm, I know but what about this?
In the comments someone says it's an unlockable song, but I looked at checklist guides and never found it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jompa

Never played Air Ride...
OMG, just noticed, this is the song they used for the "kirby falcon punch"song!!
I hate kinda hate myself for forgetting something like that :-[
Birdo for Smash

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 20, 2012, 10:02:22 AMWhere do you hear it in Kirby Air Ride? I've played that for years and have never heard it.

Just in the soundtrack

JDMEK5

They don't even have the sound test for it, do they? (I mean built into the game itself)

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 20, 2012, 05:52:58 PMThey don't even have the sound test for it, do they? (I mean built into the game itself)

It would seem so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uh4YQ2j1-4
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

My Arrangements