News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

GTA IV: best game ever?

Started by razer84, April 26, 2008, 07:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

I'm not saying the game sucks, just like gamer said, i would play it if it weren't for the super bad stuff in it.  heck yah it's fun shooting someones tires, then stealing the car and blowing it up.  But the other stuff is why i said what i did

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 27, 2008, 04:08:43 PMUsers:

8.1 out of 10

^^^ Probably 300% more accurate, minus the fanboys.

That 8.1 score was up before the weekend.  The game isn't even out so those are just Nintendo fanboys rating it 0.
-

Super Zombie

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 28, 2008, 04:29:03 PMI'm not saying the game sucks, just like gamer said, i would play it if it weren't for the super bad stuff in it.  heck yah it's fun shooting someones tires, then stealing the car and blowing it up.  But the other stuff is why i said what i did

Gotta love America! (/wherever you and others here live) It's okay to kill people (picture how bad someone's life just ending is in your mind), but it's bad to have sex (now picture how bad the action that keeps the human race alive is). People's ethics are really screwed up.

Harvest

Gamespot just gave GTA IV a 10/10, there first since that tony hawk game and there 5th or so ever.

I knew they would copy IGN, they usually do now that all the pro reviewers are gone.
-

Harvest

Sorry for double post.

I'm getting the game tonight, I'll tell you all what I think...

So many choices..I have this gaming pc, and now GTA IV....and then there is homework...

:S

Got it:  Its freaking amazing, though I wont judge it until I get at least half way through it.
-

UpperHand

I'm seriously considering buying a 360 just for this game.

razer84

Quote from: UpperHand on May 03, 2008, 09:28:53 AMI'm seriously considering buying a 360 just for this game.

i'm getting a PS3 for this and MGS4.

damn commies.

Sirus

im really sry
but i see no point in this game
like others said
sure shooting ppl in games is fun
but the gangbangs and rapes...
just not my type  :P

Palagerini

yea i agree.. i like shooters just as much as the next person but i don't like how it's just plain killing... there's not even a reason for why your killing people... (although doing the stunts is kinda fun on gta san adreas) but games like cod and moh are shooters but have a reason for shooting... so far... no game has got a ten since tony hawk pro skater 3, soul calibur and Oot. now those are good games.. cod 4 is up there too =P oh and all the metroid primes...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

Quote from: Sirus on May 03, 2008, 02:29:45 PMim really sry
but i see no point in this game
like others said
sure shooting ppl in games is fun
but the gangbangs and rapes...
just not my type  :P

err...there are no rapes..

The game is amazing, just compare it to a crime movie.
-

Sirus

many say its fun but GTA for me has no fun

but for some reason i dont like this game
@harvest:hmm........ just saying  :-\

razer84

and there is a reason for the violence, there is a story...

damn commies.

Harvest

This game is getting really sweet.
-

urmom2

The GTA series are ok games. You have a good amount of things to do in them but most of those things require goin around and killin others. ONE HUGE thing i hate about the GTAs is the cop system. i mean freakin your in a dark alley with this other guy and theres nobody around to see and when you kill the guy, you get 1 star. WTF

Harvest

Yes, the cop system in this one is horrible.  It is so unbelievably bad that I have shut my 360 off out of frustration.

You can't do anything without getting 1 star and its a bitch to get out of even a one star circle.
-