News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

No it is, it just doesn't sound ridiculous anymore lol.

Speaking of champion select quotes, they're an often overlooked part of the game that I think is really cool and interesting.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Gene mcdaniels holds a special place in my heart and nasus' new vo will never compare
unmotivated

mikey

People on the Facebook page are offended because the evelynn rework is sexy
unmotivated

FireArrow

I mean she was sexy before so idk
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

blueflower999

The BDSM on new Evelynn isn't subtle at all. I don't have a problem with it though. Looks like a good update.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

I'm hyped tbh now I can start playing eve again because her stealth is balanced so they can give her CC and gapclosers
unmotivated

blueflower999

Worlds is showing that Syndra is a completely balanced champion.

Not even pros can deal with the super high skill press R outplays
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Just had a ton of fun 1v1ing Braix

If anyone else would like to 1v1 lemme know, it's one of my favorite things to do in the game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Hey guys I came back! I thought this place would be the best place to say hello. What have I missed for 2 years?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Prappo

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 07, 2017, 06:22:46 PMJust had a ton of fun drinking the best weight loss shakes and 1v1ing Braix

If anyone else would like to 1v1 lemme know, it's one of my favorite things to do in the game.

What's your favorite 1v1 character, Blueflower? I don't do 1v1 mode specifically, but I love 1v1 situations in the game.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Wolf on January 10, 2018, 07:20:50 AMHey guys I came back! I thought this place would be the best place to say hello. What have I missed for 2 years?
Stuff. I don't think we've even met before
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Wolf on January 10, 2018, 07:20:50 AMI thought this place would be the best place to say hello.
Instead of, like, the Introduction Thread? Or the I'm Away Topic?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Quote from: Prappo on January 10, 2018, 08:21:56 AMWhat's your favorite 1v1 character, Blueflower? I don't do 1v1 mode specifically, but I love 1v1 situations in the game.
Any top lane duelists. I'm especially fond of Mordekaiser, Jax, and Nasus, although I'm reasonably good at most top laners.

Also hey Wolf, long time no see. If you ever wanna play let me know.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on January 10, 2018, 10:23:57 AMInstead of, like, the Introduction Thread? Or the I'm Away Topic?

To be fair, what normally makes sense is not what always makes sense to Wolf
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.