News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on May 17, 2017, 10:09:14 PMMorde is certaintly not godtier but he isn't trash either. Saying "oh, he just gets kited to death if they have good teamwork" is a dumb argument unless you wanna argue that every juggernaut style champ is bad. Also ult + rylai's is cancer .-.
*hecarim dash intensifies*
unmotivated

mikey

if you haven't seen this yet
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Morde carried me to gold he's officially god-tier

Also he's gotten some professional play this summer so ha
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Hey now you're the same elo as zorro
unmotivated

blueflower999

And you're still a Bronzie at heart
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

braix

You've played for so much longer than blue but still havent made nearly as much improvement
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

longer being a relative term.  Even though I started before both of you I didn't play nearly as frequently, and I often took long breaks and lost a lot of skill
and no, I'm not just making excuses, I could totally get to gold if I wanted to
unmotivated

blueflower999

The biggest obstacle to you climbing is your mom tbh

That being said I abused freelo hidden OP champs with super low banrates for elo so
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

I can't play annie well, champion difficulty is not relevant for me

and yeah my mom is a pretty big obstacle, but it's not like climbing is a huge goal of mine anyway
unmotivated

braix

I guess so
I only got to gold for the border, after that I more or less gave up on improvement
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

And you get a free skin right?
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 06, 2017, 07:45:33 PMI can't play annie well, champion difficulty is not relevant for me

and yeah my mom is a pretty big obstacle, but it's not like climbing is a huge goal of mine anyway

Annie can be hard to play at higher elos but low elo she's freelo because people don't know how to deal with flash tibbers.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I know that logic
I just can't utilize it
Like Annie is obviously broken against bad players and probably even has some design issues in her kit.  But I still can't play her.  Well, anyway.
unmotivated