News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'm 1-5 now, but at this point I don't care about the rank I get anymore. I'll just take it as a challenge to see how quickly I can get out of Bronze.

Also yeah, I was feeding and I caught back up. It's pretty easy to get back into the game as Azir, you just sit back and let your soldiers do stuff for you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

but you were 3-8.  You're GOLD.
unmotivated

braix

Yes I was s5 Gold
my champ mechanics are bad pls no judge my 3/8
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

I went 4-6 and got silver V. I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you didn't have a crappy mmr.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on February 09, 2016, 09:49:52 PMas long as you didn't have a crappy mmr.
pfffahahaha
I'll just have as much fun climbing as I can

mikey

I'm still going to be bronze because I was 1-9 in my placements last year
unmotivated

braix

Looks like my parents will be away this weekend, so I should be able to get started with the actual ranked games soon

deku_link

To be honest... Jhin is not a good champ addition imo. His kit is overloaded to hell and back and his design just seems... over the top and weird without being original. His concept isn't even really cool or anything, it's just bland.

On another note, I'm reaching level 30 quickly.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

braix

Congrats on the approaching lv30

Also in case you guys haven't heard, dominion is being retired soon on I think Feb 22nd. I have mixed feelings about this, but I really regret not having played more hide and seek

deku_link

Riot pulled the BS "BUT IF WE KEEP THE MAP WE'LL HAVE TO UPDATE IT FOR EVERY NEW CHAMP" card, even though they could just deactivate the usage of new champs on the map. No one has a problem playing hide and seek with old champs.

Also they keep playing the "It'll hurt newbies!" card to not add skins. Wonder why we don't have pool party or heartseeker ahri? Because they don't want to change the orb particles to "confuse newbies"

tfw you don't get new skins for your waifu >_>
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mastersuperfan

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 16, 2016, 06:55:42 PMCongrats on the approaching lv30

Also in case you guys haven't heard, dominion is being retired soon on I think Feb 22nd. I have mixed feelings about this, but I really regret not having played more hide and seek

What

Noooooooo

I loved Dominion
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Magic Mole

Yep I'm gonna have to quite league until Fiora's off the free rotation gg

mikey

I made a NinSheetMusic club! Next time y'all log in you should see an invite so pls accept it even you Magic Mole cuz I sent you a friend request but you still haven't accepted/denied it :/
unmotivated

braix

I have a week to go before I get my computer and I'm able to log on. Is this the same league team thing that I'm already in?

mikey

no
clubs
not ranked teams
unmotivated