News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I just played league for 9 hours straight..
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

welcome to what most people plat+ do
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 29, 2015, 07:29:02 AMI just played league for 9 hours straight..
Only 9? My record wuz 11 hours straight. And the record for the longest game ever played wuz SSBB for literally 24 hours.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

my friend got mad at me and turned off the wifi
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 30, 2015, 06:27:07 PMmy friend got mad at me and turned off the wifi
Must not be a good friend then...just kidding

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 30, 2015, 06:27:07 PMmy friend got mad at me and turned off the wifi
Wha....... Was it your house and your friend was invited or did you play it at your friends house?

braix

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 31, 2015, 07:39:58 AMat a friends house
Then you played LOL for 9hours at your friends house? Then he has a reason to shut the computer down. At least it wasn't ranked, right?

braix

yep. then he turned it back on later and i played two more games

Wolf

But from your friends shoes, you are kind of an asshole.

braix

mikey

unmotivated

Bloolegard

why hello there, plat 1 (not that great, I know) from Latin America North here, been playing since the first season and I still spend lots of my free time on this game.

Um... I like yordles.

braix

mikey

unmotivated