News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

I think Bard is excellent for a troll champion. When team can kill enemy ya zhonya them. When team is running away ya zhonya them. When ur team uses flash and u use e.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

There will definitely be troll Bards, just like the troll Kalistas.  I think I"m going to hate bard as much as I hate kalista
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2015, 08:31:14 AMThere will definitely be troll Bards, just like the troll Kalistas.  I think I"m going to hate bard as much as I hate kalista
m2

Wolf

Guyz. What do u call someone who is a sup but doesn't nonono I mean NEVER buys even a single ward not even site stone and the enemy's teemo so I tell them well fuk u if u aint gonna ward then buy lenses and sweep those fuking shrooms and only shen, me, and kennen buys em. Doesn't ward, but buys ward trinket?????????????? WTF is wrone with dis KR server??????? I thought NA challenger< Korean Bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well maybe thats too exaggerating but still I thought they were good. W.T.F man?????? So if I move to NA I might not stand the shittyness of NA bronze??? Cause I can't stand KR WOOD TIERS so how am I supposed to stand NA??? GOD DAM IT SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!!!!! Maybe stupid lux doesn't speak English but as far as I know about 99.99999% Korean teenagers or maybe even kids know English so FUKFUKFUKFUKFUFKFUF<FIIFOULIFFLI SgdbfwiuGFIYEGU(IERGHBAIOWBILUwgrhuiwEGFBAHLJGB WHPVAOGSBGV AYULGRHJW<SDVblaiywrdhjsGBLVIYhjwRGIU;kabs rougfha;uwgahpwiurghjdWORGU;FBEUWIRGBGIOuhsiulhtauonethgrsuhiajnerh;utgjsabkeng;outhg;oauerfh;aouetbha;ouwdhfges;tuibh;ousetbhs;ouekjrghea;tgalrgutensru'ogjhrw'banegu;ijwknsbaeijkghwsrbdfgihjkaebhsFOBKjnhea;iokjrhf'bgsou;kjthf;gauweihtjbs;faozs;ojkgmrMHT"gadtbguyhbijtGKS:DF;dbhuitekabrwgjaisufghra;ekjanutyhjiorg"HUWQEOAIFSJHDFJKAFNDB"JWguihjf;abs;dfj,hv'IWLSRGHWORFHBAOF;GHwr'iogsfjhbwoirskjg;hbiwhEUGFBOGHWIEOHG(qehg;woufh;wourghwduvhaw;orughwo;ufvhae;outhbo'uwrbhaouefbgoehbou'efha'ouehb'oUFBH'AOEUHB'AOEUFBHAO'EUFBHAUO'EBH'AOEURBH'AOERUHB'AOEURHBILSFVGAEILFUBLIUFBGAILFUH;uhbs;oeruhbs;ugbh;siugrbhs;ouebh'ao;u

losing 4 times in a row right now. World record was 15 for me so maybe dis time I might beat it???

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

braix

and yeah for the record korean kids do know basic english.
also i found the upgraded yellow trinket to be really helpful. why doesnt anyone else do it? its only 250 gold.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 16, 2015, 07:46:42 AMand yeah for the record korean kids do know basic english.
also i found the upgraded yellow trinket to be really helpful. why doesnt anyone else do it? its only 250 gold.

As Mid/Sup/Jungle you usually take lense. As Toplaner or maybe Jungler you take the yellow trinket. Also possible on ADC, but current Meta is to take blue one.

You should get trinket upgrade ASAP, since it saves a lot of money.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 16, 2015, 07:46:42 AMand yeah for the record korean kids do know basic english.
most of the time they probably forget
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 16, 2015, 10:39:30 AMmost of the time they probably forget
Agreed. So we can tell between noobs and skilled players by checking the trinket. If they bought the upgraded version, then their pro

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on March 17, 2015, 02:03:01 AMAgreed. So we can tell between noobs and skilled players by checking the trinket. If they bought the upgraded version, then their pro

No...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Wolf

braix

I buy it and I'm far from pro
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Then that means you have some playing senses.