News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Well I'll just have to try harder, won't I?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 02, 2015, 03:31:25 PMWell I'll just have to try harder, won't I?

Judging by the statistics of the game you posted, I doubt it. But maybe you get lucky. I don't know...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

lol xaoz senpai coach me
i need to know what to improve on, then i can go from there
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 02, 2015, 03:43:05 PMlol xaoz senpai coach me
i need to know what to improve on, then i can go from there

Buy green and pink thingies. They good, I hear. Also flame your teammates to motivate them and miss no chance to tell them how completely retarded they are, when they do something stupid, while you are the one and only hope for your team to even have the chance of winning. Works for me.

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on February 02, 2015, 03:45:17 PMBuy green and pink thingies. They good, I hear. Also flame your teammates to motivate them and miss no chance to tell them how completely retarded they are, when they do something stupid, while you are the one and only hope for your team to even have the chance of winning. Works for me.
I told him the first one
but it's a close balance between warding and not overextending
the second one I hope you're kidding

As for being zed just go straight for the carry every fight then wait for your cooldowns to go back in
you should be able to ace the fight cuz you're zed and your dmg is ridiculous even as AP
unmotivated

braix

ok i'll flame everyone from now on ;)
no im jk i aint gonna type all that imma just play

and btw what are some good warding spots in the late game?

mikey

get lolreplay and think "if I had put a ward here would I have been able to tell what was going on"
also type in where to ward foxdropLOL in youtube
unmotivated

braix

lolreplay hasnt been working for me for a long time now

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 02, 2015, 03:49:48 PMand btw what are some good warding spots in the late game?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+to+ward

You will never improve if you do not start buying wards. It is not a thing only supports have to do.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

whoops i'll fix that asap
what do i do when all 6 slots are filled though

mikey

you use the new OP yellow trink
my ward score is only awful because I haven't played any games yet
unmotivated

Wolf

Here's the best way: don't play rank right at the beginning of the season. I didn't play yet.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on February 02, 2015, 05:21:25 PMHere's the best way: don't play rank right at the beginning of the season. I didn't play yet.

This advice is as useful as: Potato.

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on February 02, 2015, 05:32:30 PMThis advice is as useful as: Potato.
The God of Wisdow has spoken
unmotivated