League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I was just about to make the matchups right now if you want to hop in
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Saturday. And its already saturday night here LOL
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Sorry guys I had to go to work but the first matchup is Wolf vs Zoroark1264!
unmotivated

Wolf

Wow. I got no runes and spells. Hey brixan i'll lend you my friends KR account can you play with that? All ya need to do is download KR launcher. It's not like there's someone who would lend there NA acc, right?

braix

Sure Wolf. As long as your friend has Zed on the account.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Yeah he does. Ya going to play AP Zed?

braix

I can't find a way to download the client, so you'll either have to help or go on your NA account and we'll 1v1 with empty runes and masteries pages
EDIT: I found the site, I'll try to download it. Just PM me with the username and password

Wolf

braix

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1717287771/212794754?tab=overview
If the Tristana wasn't disconnecting every 30 seconds we might've won this game...

I'm 2-7 in my provision matches. Bronze V here I come.

Wolf

You might go silver ya know. That is if the promo lags the good way. One guy did 4-6 but went to bronze V while someone else did 6-4 and went gold IV

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 01, 2015, 08:56:46 PMhttp://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1717287771/212794754?tab=overview
If the Tristana wasn't disconnecting every 30 seconds we might've won this game...

I'm 2-7 in my provision matches. Bronze V here I come.

I just had a look at the wards-tab for the lolz.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I doubt I'll get to Silver.
Oh well I'll just have to try and climb out of Bronze.

Wolf

Well if you haven't heard, climbing out of bronze itself is like going to gold. Unless your faker. He carrys everything.