News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

It didn't work so I sent you one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 17, 2015, 03:35:09 PMRoz~ I sent you a friend request~~
If it doesn't work just send me one @Chogonom

Oh and btw Nocturne your voice sounded exactly like I thought it would
Smooth deep and sexy?
And you sound like one of my irl friends lol
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

I hope you recorded the part where I barely survived as alistar
unmotivated

Wolf

LOL you guys played without me? WOW i'ma so pissed off Rito PLS report nocturne.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SEASON 5 BRONZIE OF THE YEAR TOURNAMENT
If annie one wants to singed up, just type /singed below!
Singed up:
1) NocturneOfShadow
2) Wolf
3) Braixen1264

You all know the type-"1v1 me noob"
"lol took 4 of you"
"gg ez"
"why no mia"
"You belong in a museum!"

Now, with this tournament, you can BE that person!
Singed-ups end this saturday, at which point I'll create a tourney for a 1v1 on Howling Abyss!  With nearly a zilean ways to win (or 3), the rules are simple:
The first person to get 100 CS, destroy the opponent's outer turret, or get first blood wins!  Since this is bronze, though, there's a little twist.
Annie champion with a total AP ratio of 1.5 or higher MUST BUILD AD ONLY ITEMS.  Any champion with an AP ratio under 1.5 must build AP ONLY ITEMS.*  ITEMS THAT GIVE PURE TANK STATS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED-BECAUSE BRONZIE SCRUBS DON'T KNOW WHAT A TANK IS!  THIS IS WHY TEEMO EXISTS.
Also no boots until the 25 minute mark because bronze

ALL RUNES/MASTERIES MUST FOLLOW THE SAME RULES.  NO DEFENSIVE RUNES ALLOWED:  FLAT AP OR FLAT AD ONLY (or crit chance for those so inclined).  IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE RUNES THEN YOU CAN RUN NO RUNES.

Questions?  Ashe me in your singed-up post below!
Got a champion you think should be banned?  Annie player to singed-up is allowed to ban one character:
BANNED CHAMPIONS:
1) Rengar (NocturneOfShadow)
2) Draaaaaaaaaaven (Wolf)

*Tristana is the sole exception to this rule.  Any attempt to play, instalock, or otherwise build AP on tristana will result in a 14-day ban.  RITO APPROVED
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 01:29:05 AMThe first person to get 100 CS, destroy the opponent's outer turret, or get first blood wins!

There is no way, anyone will get more than 100 CS or destroy a turret before first blood...

mikey

It happens more often than you think, especially when players start to get more skilled
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 01:37:00 AMIt happens more often than you think, especially when players start to get more skilled

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 01:29:05 AMOFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SEASON 5 BRONZIE OF THE YEAR TOURNAMENT

Okay.

mikey

shh it's a joke
either sign up and have fun or don't and don't
unmotivated

Wolf

Draven should be banned. And I wanna sign up! I can do it if I got the time though.

braix

sign me up
imma get rekt but whatever
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on January 20, 2015, 08:19:09 AMYa got nothing to ban?

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 20, 2015, 02:11:36 PMnothing

That moment when you realize, your micro is superior to everything.