News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

LOL my bro got Panda Annie.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Guyz. You know that KR server gave us silent night sona for free last year? Well because of that, I got sona skin that I don't even need. And I don't even used sona even once. But I can't talk jack shit about it because I don't speak Korean. Wtf? I can't even ask my Korean classmate since it's winter vacation. Anyone speak Korean here? I really need help. And also translate me the answer if it comes.

braix

I'm Korean but my spelling is meh
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

I don't give a shit just translate: Hi, I recieved my mystery skin! But I got The music godess sona (or whatever that shits called). The thing is, I only buy champions that I really use. But you guys gave me sona last last year because of some server lag. But I don't even needed sona and you guys just happened to give me it just because I was online that day. I never used sona and never will. And if you guys didn't give me sona that day, I wouldn't have gotten this skin and might have got something else that I would use. So do you mind if you give me a refund or at least exchange it into another mystery gift? And if you can't, then delete that sona skin. I don't wanna see that shit forever. And if you look at my match history, then you can see that I've never ever used sona before.

Wolf

Oh and do NOT put this post on Google Translate cause I can't trust Google.

mikey

Pretty sure you can do it in english and they'll understand
Just ask them to remove your sona skin from your account and if at all possible include a refund (which they won't)
unmotivated

Wolf

Really? I think if I speak English, then they be thinking that i'm some wierdo.

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on January 11, 2015, 11:18:53 PMReally? I think if I speak English, then they be thinking that i'm some wierdo.

You are.

Quote from: Wolf on January 11, 2015, 09:48:14 PMI don't give a shit just translate: Hi, I recieved my mystery skin! But I got The music godess sona (or whatever that shits called). The thing is, I only buy champions that I really use. But you guys gave me sona last last year because of some server lag. But I don't even needed sona and you guys just happened to give me it just because I was online that day. I never used sona and never will. And if you guys didn't give me sona that day, I wouldn't have gotten this skin and might have got something else that I would use. So do you mind if you give me a refund or at least exchange it into another mystery gift? And if you can't, then delete that sona skin. I don't wanna see that shit forever. And if you look at my match history, then you can see that I've never ever used sona before.

You cannot actually be serious.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

Easy solution: start playing sona
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Why should I if I already have a MUCH better skin? And I don't even know how sona's Q W and E works.

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Wolf

It's like everyone I know except Nocturne got good skins while I got the shit stain off of an unicorns asshole. At least if I got galactic nasus, I'd still use it since I use Nasus. But fuck no it aint.

mikey

Yay, thanks for making me feel better...
unmotivated

Wolf

Wolf