News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on January 09, 2015, 04:36:12 AMLOL EU west. Hows the server? Does it still lag?

EU West players are actually even superior to koreans, since we can even play under worst circumstances (jk).
Servers are fine now... Last year they were down almost daily for some time...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Wolf

Hmm..... I don't know what that was supposed to do with KR but whatever.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Idk if it's because it was in NA, but I've had a great experience getting into the game. I asked for tips and advice and my teammates would help me improve and get better. I'm that person that tries to follow that example and help out noobs when they need help(even if they're a 0/16/0 karthus adc)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 09, 2015, 08:04:32 AMI asked for tips and advice and my teammates would help me improve and get better.

lol what?

Now that I think about it, since my first day of LoL I have not had a single person asking for advice at all. Usually people just blame their failure on others and do not want to improve at all.

braix

I guess I'm a weirdo then lol
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

nah usually when you ask for advice there'll be at least one guy who's willing to help you out
(and a couple of jokers who give you silly answers  ::) )
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 11:10:34 AM(and a couple of jokers who give you silly answers  ::) )
which is why i used to buy 2 boots, one for each foot

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 09, 2015, 10:40:14 AMI guess I'm a weirdo then lol

I can already confirm this because...

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 09, 2015, 11:13:29 AMwhich is why i used to buy 2 boots, one for each foot

Wolf

Wow. Don't you jut hate it when you were gonna pick Gnar and then suddenly they ban him?

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on January 09, 2015, 07:11:09 PMWow. Don't you jut hate it when you were gonna pick Gnar and then suddenly they ban him?

Nope. Main Mid.

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Wolf

Xaoz

Yes, whenever I am Plat 1 and about to get Diamond I get some weird 10 game losing streak and drop to Plat 2 again :D And then it all starts over and over again!

Wolf

LOL
http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=wolf+odonnell

Here's mine. Just a Thresh player. Nothin special. Only silver 3. And no I'm American just saying because you might misunderstand.
If you wan a know why I use KR then look at the previous posts.