News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

i can play tomorrow
lets make this happen
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

U mean the void team thingamajig?

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: wolf on October 28, 2014, 04:27:45 AMActually I DO have a NA server.
So it's a long story. One of my friends told me to play LOL, so I did. But then when I was like 5 lv, one of my Korean classmates made an account for me on the Korean server. And since then, I've been using that because everyone in my class was using it. So yeah I am silver in the Korean server. My NA account is still lv 5. But if anyone wants, then they can use it. Seriously though, can anyone surf that account? I mean now I will use it but it's gonna take a llllllooooonnnnnnggggggg time to do that. Just buy Thresh, Renek, Zed, Voli, and Graves. Those are my main. Oh and the Korean guy also told me that if I give him the money, then he could charge RP too.
No can do. Like I already said, I don't use NA server. Although if anyone can give me one of there accounts, I can do that. And I love in Miami so if we're gonna do this void team thing, then tell me when to do by Miami local time.

mikey

Miami's an hour ahead of me which works really well because I usually go to sleep an hour before everyone else ;_;
unmotivated

braix

Is Miami really 12 hours ahead of California

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 13, 2014, 09:54:57 PMIs Miami really 12 hours ahead of California
Da fuk? But what about the other problem? Can anyone give me their smirk account or something? And it has to be 30lv.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 13, 2014, 09:57:01 PMno
So is it 12 hours behind?
Or is Google lying to me?

Quote from: wolf on December 13, 2014, 10:10:55 PMCan anyone give me their smirk account or something? And it has to be 30lv.
My 'smirk' account is level 7 xDDDD

Wolf

Still higher than my NA account.

Wolf

braix

i got tired of waiting for the season ranked reset thing so im gonna start playing ranked
i played and won 3 more which makes 7/10 provision matches because of the other 4 that i lost a few months ago

Wolf

3wins 4loses? Mind if I smurf the rest?