News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: wolf on October 11, 2014, 11:02:29 PMWell actually I need too SEE U doing in order to do so. LOL
which is why im asking if anyone can play with me so they can SEE ME to see what im doing wrong and then help me out. LOL
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

^You only get them if you manage to get to Gold, and if he is bronze/silver after his matches I doubt he could get to Gold since the season ends pretty soon. Also apparently the victorious skins aren't that great.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on October 13, 2014, 06:28:47 PM^You only get them if you manage to get to Gold, and if he is bronze/silver after his matches I doubt he could get to Gold since the season ends pretty soon. Also apparently the victorious skins aren't that great.
Victorious morg looks pretty awesome, the only problem is that she's got like 4 other A+ skins where some have none at all
unmotivated

braix

I'm not playing ranked, at least not yet.
I still need to improve. What exactly I need to improve on, I don't know.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 13, 2014, 08:12:52 PMI'm not playing ranked, at least not yet.
I still need to improve. What exactly I need to improve on, I don't know.
CSing
I can tell you that and I don't even have to check anything

also probably map awareness
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 13, 2014, 08:13:43 PMCSing
I can tell you that and I don't even have to check anything

also probably map awareness
ok i'll work on that

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 13, 2014, 08:17:48 PMok i'll work on that
Every time you go B buy a ward
if you don't own a vision ward on the map you're playing poorly
(and I don't always follow my own advice, but I try :/)
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 13, 2014, 08:29:07 PMEvery time you go B buy a ward
if you don't own a vision ward on the map you're playing poorly
(and I don't always follow my own advice, but I try :/)
I do this sometimes, but I always friggen forget to place it

Wolf

4 me actulally I buy shit and then realize that im broke.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Guys. I'm a silver right now. Should I smurf my account to a Korean diamond?

Wolf

Oh and guys, I never told any of you this but I don't use NA server

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 27, 2014, 04:42:04 AMOh and guys, I never told any of you this but I don't use NA server
That explains a lot.  You should make an NA account
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on October 27, 2014, 04:42:04 AMOh and guys, I never told any of you this but I don't use NA server
what server then?

Wolf

Actually I DO have a NA server.
So it's a long story. One of my friends told me to play LOL, so I did. But then when I was like 5 lv, one of my Korean classmates made an account for me on the Korean server. And since then, I've been using that because everyone in my class was using it. So yeah I am silver in the Korean server. My NA account is still lv 5. But if anyone wants, then they can use it. Seriously though, can anyone surf that account? I mean now I will use it but it's gonna take a llllllooooonnnnnnggggggg time to do that. Just buy Thresh, Renek, Zed, Voli, and Graves. Those are my main. Oh and the Korean guy also told me that if I give him the money, then he could charge RP too.

braix

I'm bored and I have way too much free time this week so I made a list of champs I want to buy, in order from most to least wanted:
Zed, Lucian, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Katarina, Yasuo, Jinx, Riven, Tristana, Zac, Ezreal, Jax, Wukong, Lulu, Tryndamere, Twitch, Mordekaiser, Vayne, Kha'Zix
What a waste of time.

Anyway, can anyone help me on the strategic decision making stuff in League? Basically like when to gank, roam, teamfight, baron, dragon, take a tower, rotate, group, switch lanes, etc. I can learn mechanics and stuff through YouTube videos, but I find it hard to learn more about the desicion making. Also, when do I need Scaling vs Flat runes?