News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler
Gnar's SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
[close]
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 08, 2014, 08:48:08 PMSummoner icon, Victorious skin.
Victorious skin is only for gold.  And if you're bronze the first time you play ranked it's nearly impossible to get placed in silver the next season.
unmotivated

Wolf

Wolf

Oh and how do I get those ward skins?

braix

I played my 4th ranked provision match. We were taking towers, we were owning the enemy team, and they came back and won. Does this kind of stuff happen often?
And the ward skins are 5v5 or 3v3 team rewards if I remember correctly.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 11, 2014, 08:45:53 AMI played my 4th ranked provision match. We were taking towers, we were owning the enemy team, and they came back and won. Does this kind of stuff happen often?  Not really no
And the ward skins are 5v5 or 3v3 team rewards if I remember correctly.  I got a ward skin for being silver.
unmotivated

Wolf

braix

also im obviously new to LoL(I joined a while after Jinx was released) so can anyone kinda play a few matches with me amd help out, give me some tips, stuff like that?

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 11, 2014, 09:29:39 PMalso im obviously new to LoL(I joined a while after Jinx was released) so can anyone kinda play a few matches with me amd help out, give me some tips, stuff like that?
Here's a tip: Don't play ranked until you have 200/300 wins
unmotivated

braix

okay but I need to know what I'm doing wrong so that's where I need help.

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 11, 2014, 09:31:14 PMHere's a tip: Don't play ranked until you have 200/300 wins
OMG!!! Agreed!!!!!
When I was playing ranked, my team was a Koggie with only 48 wins and a Kayle with 36 wins. Kayle was full and when Zyra rooted her she suddenly used her ulti and we lost that.

Wolf

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 11, 2014, 09:32:07 PMokay but I need to know what I'm doing wrong so that's where I need help.
Well actually I need too SEE U doing in order to do so. LOL

Wolf

Roses are red, Koggies are cute. Godkali is so strong   that u hate her too!