Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

only 3 more wins to get to level 30
hYPE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Now that our MVP is level 30, we can make a NSM ranked team.

I'll be taking name suggestions now
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

How about...
Ninsheetmusic, with a tag of NSM?
unmotivated

braix

yay, i'll stay Bronze V forever

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 06, 2014, 09:48:19 AMyay, i'll stay Bronze V forever
NO
YOU WILL IMPROVE
THEN YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR NAME TO RANDOM KOREAN CHARACTERS
AND PLAY SHACO
AND PEOPLE WILL FEAR YOU FOREVER
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 10:23:51 AMRANDOM KOREAN CHARACTERS
I can just put my actual name in rather than random characters xD

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 06, 2014, 01:16:35 PMI can just put my actual name in rather than random characters xD
That works too
but first you have to be a gold shaco
unmotivated

braix

ok im gonna save ip and buy him then

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 06, 2014, 09:52:30 PMHe??? He??? Cait he???
last time I checked, Azir was a he, yes.
unmotivated

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

braix

xD
So far I played two provision matches, lost them both. Heh I think Imma be placed in Bronze V