Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I played a ranked game today.
Teammates op.
I went 1-4-1, had 1/7 of our team's deaths, was the second highest level next to the Garen who went afk farm top while the enemy maokai went where he pleased, and had 100% kill participation.
And I did all this without a SINGLE drop of rum red buff.
unmotivated

Wolf

Soooooooo..... u won that shit?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 01, 2014, 02:48:52 AMSoooooooo..... u won that shit?
lol of course not the score was 2-28
unmotivated

braix

I played Azir for the first against a Talon yesterday.
I went 2/29/11
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 01, 2014, 02:40:42 PMI played Azir for the first against a Talon yesterday.
I went 2/29/11
Yeah, that happens.
Rule number 1, you'll figure this out quick:
Don't play Azir against ADs.  Just don't.
Rule number 2:
Your early game is trash.  Deal with it, don't go for kills at ALL.  I know it's hard, but CS instead.
Rule number 3:
Don't max W first.
Rule number 4:
Get 40% CDR, how you do it doesn't matter, just get 40%.

And that's pretty much it.
unmotivated

braix

Okay, if he's still free this Friday I'll try him out again.
Guys if you can help me out, I'm still learning soooo
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 01, 2014, 08:33:40 PMYeah, that happens.
Rule number 1, you'll figure this out quick:
Don't play Azir against ADs.  Just don't.
Rule number 2:
Your early game is trash.  Deal with it, don't go for kills at ALL.  I know it's hard, but CS instead.
Rule number 3:
Don't max W first.
Rule number 4:
Get 40% CDR, how you do it doesn't matter, just get 40%.

And that's pretty much it.

Whoa wait Azir is super good early game but he sucks mid/late game. Or at least that's how I view it haha.

Quote from: FireArrow on September 28, 2014, 05:21:02 PMSomewhat. The lower in rank you are, the more people blindly throw insults when losing a game. Once you get past low silver, while still abrasive, people attack your play rather than your character. Normals are a bit more tame all around.

Silver IV-: "I hope you die of cancer fag. You don't deserve to live for giving up first blood."
Silver II+: "Why the hell didn't you dodge that? Are you stupid?"

And then my friend who's in Master told me people in Diamond/Master go afk to preserve their KDA when they lose. So you're not safe anywhere :D

But the best imho is lvl 20 insulting each other or trying to tell others how to play. Because you know. They're so goddamn good at this game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FireArrow

Quote from: Roz~ on October 01, 2014, 09:03:56 PMAnd then my friend who's in Master told me people in Diamond/Master go afk to preserve their KDA when they lose. So you're not safe anywhere :D

But the best imho is lvl 20 insulting each other or trying to tell others how to play. Because you know. They're so goddamn good at this game.

Elo hell should be retermed League of Legends Hell.

Seriously though, if the players don't get you down, the servers will.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on October 01, 2014, 09:03:56 PMWhoa wait Azir is super good early game but he sucks mid/late game. Or at least that's how I view it haha.
Lol
that's like saying AP caitlyn on steroids is bad late game
cause that's what he is
unmotivated

FireArrow

braix

Um
can someone gift me the Full Metal Rammus skin?

Also: 902 xp to level 30

Wolf

Can someone gift me a legendary skin?

Also. Try Vayne jungle. Trust me, it's good.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on October 02, 2014, 07:01:36 PM...ap caitlyn?
picture caitlyn but AP
that's what he's like
he's got long range, auto attack based, bursty, solid escape, free vision (albeit temporary), but no steroid.  Instead he just uses a spell on a turret.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 02, 2014, 07:47:29 PMpicture caitlyn but AP
that's what he's like
he's got long range, auto attack based, bursty, solid escape, free vision (albeit temporary), but no steroid.  Instead he just uses a spell on a turret.

Oh, I thought you meant Caitlyn with a rabadons cap throwing around caliber net nukes and mushroom cloud traps.

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on October 02, 2014, 09:20:45 PMOh, I thought you meant Caitlyn with a rabadons cap throwing around caliber net nukes and mushroom cloud traps.
same lol