News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

GOD GOD DAM DAM IT!!!! AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO FUCKING GOLD????????????????????????? FFUUFUUUUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS ON THAT THING WHERE U WIN 2 OUT OF 3 AND YOU GO UP, THE LITTLE SHIT GOT CANCLLED SAYING 'OH YOU HAVAN'T BEEN PLAYING RANKED FOR JUST ONE FUUUFUFUUFFUUCKING AND I MEAN 1 FUCKING WEEK AND JUST CANCLES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RITO SOOOO OP KISS MY ASS IS IT RALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO SILVER 2 FROM SILVER 3?????? GODDDDD DAMMMM ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! CURSE U RITO U SON OF A NO MOM!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on September 22, 2014, 07:10:36 AMGOD GOD DAM DAM IT!!!! AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO FUCKING GOLD????????????????????????? FFUUFUUUUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS ON THAT THING WHERE U WIN 2 OUT OF 3 AND YOU GO UP, THE LITTLE SHIT GOT CANCLLED SAYING 'OH YOU HAVAN'T BEEN PLAYING RANKED FOR JUST ONE FUUUFUFUUFFUUCKING AND I MEAN 1 FUCKING WEEK AND JUST CANCLES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RITO SOOOO OP KISS MY ASS IS IT RALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO SILVER 2 FROM SILVER 3?????? GODDDDD DAMMMM ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! CURSE U RITO U SON OF A NO MOM!!!

I'm not even to Bronze V yet
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Good lord Fnatic vs OMG closest game everrr

Quote from: wolf on September 22, 2014, 07:10:36 AM/rant

My hubby was Diamond, didn't play for like 2 weeks because of work, and he got demoted to Plat. I don't play LoL a lot so I know this shit is gonna happen to me too D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FireArrow

I think they're getting rid of inactivity decay for gold and below. Which is nice, becuase playing ranked everyday is bad for your heart.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

I only just got to level 29.
Is ranked really that bad? o-o
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Somewhat. The lower in rank you are, the more people blindly throw insults when losing a game. Once you get past low silver, while still abrasive, people attack your play rather than your character. Normals are a bit more tame all around.

Silver IV-: "I hope you die of cancer fag. You don't deserve to live for giving up first blood."
Silver II+: "Why the hell didn't you dodge that? Are you stupid?"

braix

You know what, I'm still playing ranked.
I wanna get good. :P

FireArrow

mikey

If I get all my homework/nsmworkload done this week, maybe, just MAYBE, I can start playing ranked here and there :)
unmotivated

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Wolf

Nah rank's are best when ur teams are all bronze 5 trolls while the enemy is like fucking korean challenger smurf or something.

Wolf

If u can handle the anger that comes when u lose, then i'd say do ranked.

mikey

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on September 29, 2014, 11:31:35 PMStrife is the real MOBA.
Strife is still in beta and while I'd say it's a well thought out game, the gameplay and graphics are nowhere near the level of League.
(BTW Ray is so OP it's not even funny)
unmotivated

braix

i win only like 7/16 times