News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

No not renek, it sucks so don't play.

And yeah Godkali is pretty much an asshole and so does Jax. But I'd say assasins like Talon (not Zed though, he sucks without his ulti) are good too.
Oh and don't you just love it when the enemy teams are all pros while our teams are first time players?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Someone, PLEASE GIFT ME RAMMUS I LOVE PLAYING HIM SO MUCH
I sound so selfish
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

HE'S ONLY 3150
NOT TOO BAD, ONLY LIKE 30 GAMES
unmotivated

braix

I WASTED ALL MY IP ON RUNES //CRYING
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'VE SPENT OVER 20000 ON RUNES AND MINE ARE STILL TRASH
unmotivated

braix

Wolf

Guys. Did u see samsung white VS EDG???

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
unmotivated

braix

Wolf

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

YYYYEEEEAAAAWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!

braix

I need a summoner name change while it's on sale but it's still too expensiveeeeeeeeee

braix

guys, have you listened to the new anthem?