News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Holy shit. Same as EU West. Well i'm just glad I don't play on NA server. Or is that NA?
And recalling to that vid nocturne showed the attack on Vel'Koz thing was kind of making him look SO OP. But the fact that the Vel'Koz we got was nothing like that vid. Where one gank and Vel'Koz loses a flash or a life is the real world. Oh and right now i'm in Scotland so I haven't playing LOL for a week now!!!  :'( :'( :'( And the Thresh lantern nerf made me lose the intrest of playing Thresh anymore. I'm so broke...
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on August 02, 2014, 03:02:45 PMHoly shit. Same as EU West. Well i'm just glad I don't play on NA server. Or is that NA?
And recalling to that vid nocturne showed the attack on Vel'Koz thing was kind of making him look SO OP. But the fact that the Vel'Koz we got was nothing like that vid. Where one gank and Vel'Koz loses a flash or a life is the real world. Oh and right now i'm in Scotland so I haven't playing LOL for a week now!!!  :'( :'( :'( And the Thresh lantern nerf made me lose the intrest of playing Thresh anymore. I'm so broke...
I played a game with Vel'Koz and forgot flash.
Yeah, that happened.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

GNAR
BEST YORDLE EVER
JUST PUSH S WHILE YOU'RE IN LANE AND WATCH THE MAGIC FACE HAPPEN
unmotivated

Wolf

Cuteness Class

Class K+ (The best class) Kog'Maw, Gnar
Class C (Second best) Cho'Gath
Class V (Third best and I think you know the rest) Vel'Koz, Fizz
Class K Kha'Zix, Kennen
Class R Rengar, Ziggs
Class T (The worst ones) Teemo, Urgot, Yorick

And is Gnar prounounced Gunar or Genar or Jnar or nar? I just don't fucking get it. Some say Gunar, some say Nar, but I just don't get it.

mikey

JUST CALL HIM FLINSTONES
BECAUSE HE'S JUST THAT AWESOME
unmotivated

Wolf

LOL. That's one way to solve that.

braix

GNAR IS NOW OUT
WHO HAS HIM

Wolf

ME!!!!!! Just bought it for 7800 IP. Had nothing to do. And played Gnar support yesterday. It was a fucking nightmare. But Tryn backdoored and I stopped the enemies from going home. We won. But i'm not going to Gnar support ever!!!
Oh and Gnar's prounounced Nar by the way. If Phreak said it, then it is.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on August 16, 2014, 02:10:09 AMME!!!!!! Just bought it for 7800 IP. Had nothing to do. And played Gnar support yesterday. It was a fucking nightmare. But Tryn backdoored and I stopped the enemies from going home. We won. But i'm not going to Gnar support ever!!!
Oh and Gnar's prounounced Nar by the way. If Phreak said it, then it is.
THIS JUST IN:
"Jungle" is pronounced "Yangle"
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2014, 03:32:38 PMTHIS JUST IN:
"Jungle" is pronounced "Yangle"
thanks now i'll never be able to go back to saying it the way i did

Wolf

Wow. Gnar Top IS OP. I think if the enemy isn't an assassin like Zed or Fucking Akaligod, then he's VERY good. Mini Gnar can survive ganks and Mega Gnar can trade deals fairly with his VERY HIGH HP. ( Note that Akaligod means Akali BTW) And the fact that Gnar is in cuteness class K+, I think he's just perfect. The PERFECT champ. Even more than Koggie because his K+ cuteness class doesn't match up with all the other cons. Oh and two more, I just played Akali and she's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OP, that I can't stop laughing every time I get a kill. And Lucian is prounounced Lushin.

Wolf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=819186954771826&set=p.819186954771826&type=1&theater
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO CCCCCUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And very touching. Because that's Gnar's destiny!!!

braix

I'm almost to level 27. : P
Also I'm starting to like playing Kennen.

Wolf

Fucking shit I dropped down to silver 3. But made it back!!!