News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Yeah a lot of people stuck in bronze prefer to blame their own team mates rather than their mistakes
for example while playing anivia I warded in the river, which is inherently good, but warding in the river bush allowed me to get caught out by 3 of the enemy team- top mid and jungle.  Rather than blame my top for no mia (I knew he was gone and I saw Kha coming anyway) I just acknowledged that I made a mistake and now I ward in the bushes next to the lane.  People will always end up where they belong.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

I tried this recently. I played Nidalee most of the time (first champion I bought), oh god she's so good. Like, I don't know the game well enough to say whether she's overpowered or not, but I've beaten so many smurfs it isn't even funny (wow, beating the smurf sounds like innuendo...)

Also, hahahaha being a noob is an interesting experience. I played my first (and only) draft round without having played the majority of the champions I had access to before. Also, without knowing any of the terminology for champion types (adc and support, etc.). Like, idk how seriously most people take 5v5 draft, but it wasn't ranked, and these people were still getting mad as fuck at people for being new (not at me, surprisingly; I played as volibear for the first time and still did pretty decently 8) but I also asked for advice on items for volibear adc, so I guess that helped)

But going back to Nidalee, oh my god so fun. At least versus the people I was playing, as long as I wasn't underleveled, no enemy champion was safe alone... come up behind them through jungle, full ranged spear attack, transform, pop all cooldowns, maybe transform back and spear again, and they're dead

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 05, 2014, 07:09:41 PMI tried this recently. I played Nidalee most of the time (first champion I bought), oh god she's so good. Like, I don't know the game well enough to say whether she's overpowered or not, but I've beaten so many smurfs it isn't even funny (wow, beating the smurf sounds like innuendo...)
yeah she's OP.  She's getting gutted and I won't be mad...
Also, hahahaha being a noob is an interesting experience. I played my first (and only) draft round without having played the majority of the champions I had access to before. Also, without knowing any of the terminology for champion types (adc and support, etc.). Like, idk how seriously most people take 5v5 draft, but it wasn't ranked, and these people were still getting mad as fuck at people for being new (not at me, surprisingly; I played as volibear for the first time and still did pretty decently 8) but I also asked for advice on items for volibear adc, so I guess that helped)
You must have natural skill for this game probably carried over from some RTS games.  So you'll be seeing a lot of rage right up till level 30.
But going back to Nidalee, oh my god so fun. At least versus the people I was playing, as long as I wasn't underleveled, no enemy champion was safe alone... come up behind them through jungle, full ranged spear attack, transform, pop all cooldowns, maybe transform back and spear again, and they're dead
Yeah she's OP
tldr nerf nid
but looks like you're having fun anyway!
unmotivated

Wolf

But i'm sorry to say, Nidalee is going to get a rework. :'( :'( :'(

Oh and guys, I'm Silver 2!!! I did it! I fucking did it!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on June 10, 2014, 06:16:29 AMBut i'm sorry to say, Nidalee is going to get a rework. :'( :'( :'(

Oh and guys, I'm Silver 2!!! I did it! I fucking did it!
dude that's higher than me
go for gold man
unmotivated

braix

I tried out Corki.
Never again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Error: 500
Something's gone hextechnically wrong.
Maintenance golems are working to exterminate the problem.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

im now 6 levels from even being able to play ranked xD

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Oh. Well make sure you don't go to Bronze.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on June 18, 2014, 02:36:06 AMOh. Well make sure you don't go to Bronze.
Ha
that's pretty impossible.
unmotivated

Wolf

Well words might become real. Oh and what do you think about the new summoners rift? I think it's good, but still the older version of Nashor was cuter for me.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Spoiler
But at least Kog'maw's still cute!!!!!
[close]

mikey

In today's patch notes: Nidalee is no longer game breaking and actually looks kinda fun.

Skarner is now playable in ranked.

Galio is still trash

Statue of Liberty Karthus has been given additional swag.

LEBLANC NOW HAS COUNTERPLAY

Sivir can now cast spells

Tristana's R now meshes with her kit

All ADCs get cooler items

Support items are better now

Athene's is no longer necessary on every AP non assassin

World Cup themed skins

By the way wolf you need Bronze V mmr to drop into bronze.
It's pretty impossible.
unmotivated

Wolf

True. Oh and remember about my friend where I never won a single game when playing with him, he was bronze, but he had one of his gold friend to use his account and now that trash is in silver!!! I just want to kill my self with a 22 magnum.