News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

And also, i'm really enjoying Vel'koz these days. He's soooooooooooo cute and his ult is exciting to use in lane or teamfights. And further more, I drew a lot of pictures too. And the subject is Vel'koz. I'll post em here later so plz enjoy it!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1407635489503946&set=a.1407635486170613.1073741826.100007725249672&type=1
fuck it. right now!!! this is a drawing I did in school. It's erased because of my stupidass teacher. but I left a photo before that happened.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

ditto. stupidass teacher indeed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

Also I want to get Nidalee.
Urgh why so many champions to pick from?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Don't get nid.
She's called the "cancer cat" because she's so annoying to play against.  She's also getting reworked soon.
unmotivated

Wolf

Rework really? Hmmmmm..... Hope that means nerf.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on May 13, 2014, 02:54:21 AMRework really? Hmmmmm..... Hope that means nerf.
Yussssssssssss

Also pretty excited for a Fiora rework. Guinsoo's doing it so she's gonna be tons of fun!
unmotivated

braix

I reached lv.23 yesterday. ;u;

Wolf

I played rank 4 times. 3 wins 1 lose.

braix

I want to play ranked aghhhhh

mikey

I'm at a 68% winrate with my top 3 champions
and I'm at a 48% winrate in all.
So I'm going to keep rising until I'm at like a 60% winrate basically
unmotivated

Wolf

haha. Good luck! :)

Oh and I have an interesting theory that I wrote. You wana know what it is? It's a simple theory. I found that people who suck at LOL are never going to get out of bronze. But instead, the people who are good at LOL and have a good gift to it are going to rise no matter if they go to bronze. And the way to know this is to play at least 30 games with whoever you want to find out (and you have to be at least a silver 3 skilled player by the way) and if they trolled and they would insult other players and the win rate is less than 25%, then there never going to make it out of there. The reason for no good LOL players has may reasons but about 43% is because they don't play 1 champion for at least 2 months and get bored with it and do another one and repeat that same pattern for eternity. And about 29% is because they don't play champions that there good at but instead do a bunch of cool looking champions and end up in bronze.
So that's my theory.   

Wolf

Oh and just to tell you guys, I have a friend who's win rate was 0%. I never won when playing with him and he insulted other players.