Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I'll make another account and call it NinSheetZoro then, I guess. Objections to that summoner name?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 07, 2014, 01:10:03 PMI'll make another account and call it NinSheetZoro then, I guess. Objections to that summoner name?
Sounds cool!
And vaguely familiar...
Zoro...
eh.
You can always spend a bit of moneys and get a name change if you don't want to lose a cool summoner name.
unmotivated

braix

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eps2vkxxb9wvrss/NinSheetZoro.PNG
I made the account. I'm just way too lazy to save up and change my name, and I referred myself anyway so... //dead
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Once you get it to level 10 you get 500 IP :P
unmotivated

Wolf

And if you become LV5, then you get 400rp.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

In that case I may make another account. xDD

mikey

When your account gets to level 15, you can use the 400 RP to gift your other account a skin.
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 08, 2014, 05:19:33 AMWhen your account gets to level 15, you can use the 400 RP to gift your other account a skin.
Exactly.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2014, 05:28:40 AMHey Roz what's your in game name?
I thought  maybe we could have all the ninsheetmusic people play some premade stuff or something.

Ya sure I bet it'd be fun
My IGN is Presea243

Quote from: wolf on April 07, 2014, 07:12:26 AMHow bout we play together some day? Although my computer somehow seems to be glitchong up whenever I download LOL but if it's fixed, then let's play. And if you guys can, then lets match our summoner names. How about ninsheet___? Well tell me your thoughts.

Wait so we gotta make a new account or not?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on April 09, 2014, 06:30:11 PMYa sure I bet it'd be fun
My IGN is Presea243

Wait so we gotta make a new account or not?
You honestly don't have to :P
but once an account gets to level 30, if you're cheap like me it'd be a good idea to make another account to do other stuff on and send items to your main account lol
I'm so cheap
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 09, 2014, 07:17:33 PMYou honestly don't have to :P
but once an account gets to level 30, if you're cheap like me it'd be a good idea to make another account to do other stuff on and send items to your main account lol
I'm so cheap
Wow. If that's cheap, then i'm like the cheapest mother fucker in this world.

mikey

The login music is really catchy.
unmotivated

Wolf

But doesn't Super Galaxy Rumble sound a lot like Sonic the Hedgehog? I mean just listen to his quotes.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 09, 2014, 07:17:33 PMYou honestly don't have to :P
I'm so cheap

I'm probably gonna do that actually hehe
If I get to lvl 30 one day
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.