News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on February 28, 2014, 08:24:08 AMAnd that vid was funny. I did get kinda mad when he said:"I'll kill everyone from the void!!!"
Hahaha!  I think it's a reference from something or other.  I found it on a forum and thought the subtitles were funny :).
Anyway yeah Koggers has a HUGE fan base behind him.  For the Christmas skins though they all play different parts of deck the halls!  Cho'Gath eats the world is about Gentleman Cho and I actually posted a link to the game in the "you go play now" thread.  His Gentleman Skin has voice overs that are super popular-"You cheeky little blighter.  I'll bite your legs off!" "CAKE OR DEATH!" etc.  But VelKro?(:P)
Each to his own I guess :/
unmotivated

braix

I don't really think Cho Cho is cute, especially when he gets huge lmao.  And VelKro kinda looks like a squid. And Vivia looks like Articuno.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Andoing

I have just started playing it, getting screwed up big time.

braix

Quote from: Andoing on March 02, 2014, 11:41:10 AMI have just started playing it, getting screwed up big time.
What's your summoner name? :P
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Lol. That was what I was going to say. :P
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Did you guys hear about the scandal in Korea?  Apparently the managers of the teams were gambling and forcing their team to throw games, to the point where a player named AHQ Promise couldn't deal with the stress and tried to commit suicide by jumping off a 22 story building (or 12...).  Currently he's still alive...
Those Koreans though, they're pretty tuff.
unmotivated

braix

Wow :I
Anyway, I just got Ahri and I'm loving her. I'm thinking about saving up for another mage champ, who do you think I should try out? Currently Im considering Mordekaikai and Kenny. I still haven't gotten Vel'Kro though, I don't know if he's worth it.

mikey

Morde and kennen are pretty off from traditional mages :P If you like ahri (who's more of an assassin now) I'd recommend fizz!
Unfortunately if you use fizz you can't carry games very well...
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2014, 11:38:37 AMMorde and kennen are pretty off from traditional mages :P If you like ahri (who's more of an assassin now) I'd recommend fizz!
Unfortunately if you use fizz you can't carry games very well...

Ooh okay thanks!
Im gonna save for Soda then, I guess. SHARK. *chomp*

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 22, 2014, 12:42:32 PMOoh okay thanks!
Im gonna save for Soda then, I guess. SHARK. *chomp*
A few tidbits I think you might like:  The shark's name is Chomper, if the shark damage kills a yordle the body will not show on the ground as is normal, and in his Fisherman skin Chomper is replaced by Urf the Manatee (I'd recommend googling him if you don't know who he is).
Also I'd recommend binding his taunt to a key you can easily spam because it's a good one :P
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2014, 06:24:09 AMDid you guys hear about the scandal in Korea?  Apparently the managers of the teams were gambling and forcing their team to throw games, to the point where a player named AHQ Promise couldn't deal with the stress and tried to commit suicide by jumping off a 22 story building (or 12...).  Currently he's still alive...
Those Koreans though, they're pretty tuff.
And I heard people are donating him money for the operation. Froggen, doublelift, and like everyone is donating. And he dropped at 12th floor.
And did you guys see that void fizz and nighthunter rengar skin? There shit. Like when fizz says "Hmmm somethings fishy", it made me puke.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on March 22, 2014, 06:05:24 PMAnd I heard people are donating him money for the operation. Froggen, doublelift, and like everyone is donating. And he dropped at 12th floor.
And did you guys see that void fizz and nighthunter rengar skin? There shit. Like when fizz says "Hmmm somethings fishy", it made me puke.
The Void Fizz skin is a fan service skin.  Everyone will buy it regardless of the quality because it's been begged for for ages :P

Of course I already have Fisherman Fizz because of a charitable friend so I don't need Void Fizz :P

I didn't know people were donating for it, that's pretty nice though :/
Although doublelift doesn't seem like that type of guy xD
unmotivated

Wolf

Oh and more, he woke up. His jaw got broken into pieces so they have to take out all of the bones on his jaw and replace it with plastic ones. Do in the meantime, he can't eat anything. So if you look at his facebook page, he says that he is hungry.

braix

Also, the team builder beta thing is back. What do you guys think about the team builder?

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 26, 2014, 06:29:44 PMAlso, the team builder beta thing is back. What do you guys think about the team builder?
People dislike it because "queue times are so long" but really with all the dodgers it doesn't make much of a difference.  Not to mention that there's got to be a tradeoff for playing wherever you want.  If I'm ever playing blind pick I'd rather play team builder lol.
unmotivated