News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 26, 2014, 09:28:57 AMRacism is strong within this topic
Well actually, league of legends itself is strong with racism. Cause nost asians take the first place from almost any game competition. And if any of you have seen all-stars last year, those koreans never lost even like once, and the second place is china. And besides, I see a lot of summoner names that insult asian countries a lot. Like one time I saw this guy called korean gentle or something and he said something like: koreans lol stupid. Then I guess there was a korean player, cause then another guy said: you know, your stupid! Americans are dumb fucks!!! Hahaha peices of shit! And than AFKed.  And sorry to zoroark if my words offended you. My bad.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

I guess Koreans are just like geeks or something at stuff lol. And it's okay we all get kinda used to it after a while.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on February 27, 2014, 04:51:35 AMI guess Koreans are just like geeks or something at stuff lol. And it's okay we all get kinda used to it after a while.
Koreans are renowned for being exceptionally skilled at eSports in general.  If I'm not wrong the world championships for S3 was 2 Korean teams (this year's championships are IN Korea).  In fact most NA pros are from Asia anyway, I don't even know why.  And everything (aside from the namecalling part lol) wolf said was true--NA players just copy Korean builds and playstiles all the time.
He's not really being racist it's more he's telling what happens 95% of the time and it happens to look racist!
Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 26, 2014, 09:28:57 AMRacism is strong within this topic
Yes League players as a rule of thumb are racist.
Zoroark if you ever feel like Korean players are too good for you come to NA.  You'll feel great after a server swap!
unmotivated

Wolf

Did you see Vel'koz champion spotlight? I was going to do him, but because he is fragile to ganks, i'm having second thouhts.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on February 27, 2014, 06:36:29 AMDid you see Vel'koz champion spotlight? I was going to do him, but because he is fragile to ganks, i'm having second thouhts.
I really disliked how they recommended Barrier on him.  It's a toxic summoner spell that's spreading slowly to other roles from adc.  Ignite really adds a lot to his burst so I think I'll continue taking ignite/flash.

As to his weakness to ganks his E has enough self peel in it that you can Q/W the enemy for the damage then E the jungler to knock them back.  Boots will be a must buy early on though xD (I'm assuming you're talking about the part where Xin jumps onto Vel'Koz in the spotlight?)
I'm very used to playing the immobile mages (Anivia, Malzahar, Brand, etc.) so he'll be right up my alley though.  If you're not used to them I'd recommend waiting on Vel'Koz!
unmotivated

Wolf

I think barrier is fine. Because of his passive, he already has enough burst damage. So I think barrier is OK. But that doesn't mean ignite is a bad idea. It's basically optional. And besides, I was only thinking of doing Vel'Koz just because I don't have any mage champions. I can just play zed the whole time for my mid lane champ.

braix

I'm just that close to buying Vel'Koz right now. I love his Q ability. I'm used to playing Anivia so I think Velkro(lol) will be fun to play
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

If I wait for a week, then I can buy Vel'Koz. With IP that is.
But what doess IP stand for??? RP stands for Riot points but what about IP?

braix

Quote from: wolf on February 27, 2014, 11:30:38 PMIf I wait for a week, then I can buy Vel'Koz. With IP that is.
But what doess IP stand for??? RP stands for Riot points but what about IP?
IP stands for Influence Points.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on February 27, 2014, 09:20:36 PMI'm just that close to buying Vel'Koz right now. I love his Q ability. I'm used to playing Anivia so I think Velkro(lol) will be fun to play
NEW NICKNAME
but have you seen his brother, Vel'Kozby?  Anyway I like his Q too, trying to hit them at weird angles is fun!
also the bird is the word
Quote from: wolf on February 27, 2014, 07:40:15 PMI think barrier is fine. Because of his passive, he already has enough burst damage. So I think barrier is OK. But that doesn't mean ignite is a bad idea. It's basically optional. And besides, I was only thinking of doing Vel'Koz just because I don't have any mage champions. I can just play zed the whole time for my mid lane champ.
Zed and Vel'Koz play very differently.  If you already have zed for mid you don't really NEED another persay, especially a class that you're not familiar with.  Zed's an AD assassin whereas Vel'Koz is going to be an immobile mage like Malzahar and Anivia <3 Of course if you want him go ahead and get him but he's going to be banned over and over so you might as well wait until free week :P
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 28, 2014, 05:44:03 AMNEW NICKNAME
but have you seen his brother, Vel'Kozby?  Anyway I like his Q too, trying to hit them at weird angles is fun!
also the bird is the wordZed and Vel'Koz play very differently.  If you already have zed for mid you don't really NEED another persay, especially a class that you're not familiar with.  Zed's an AD assassin whereas Vel'Koz is going to be an immobile mage like Malzahar and Anivia <3 Of course if you want him go ahead and get him but he's going to be banned over and over so you might as well wait until free week :P
Well I am going to wait a week anyway. Then, I can buy him a lil bit cheaper. And yeah I might as well try him when he's free. Oh and by the way, To be honest. I Have to say that ultimatly, I want to try Vel'koz because he's cute! Not cuter then Kog'Maw or Cho'gath but still cute.

Wolf

Quote from: zoroark1264 on February 28, 2014, 04:45:36 AMIP stands for Influence Points.
lol. I always thought it was insurance points. Tnx

mikey

Quote from: wolf on February 28, 2014, 07:29:52 AMWell I am going to wait a week anyway. Then, I can buy him a lil bit cheaper. And yeah I might as well try him when he's free. Oh and by the way, To be honest. I Have to say that ultimatly, I want to try Vel'koz because he's cute! Not cuter then Kog'Maw or Cho'gath but still cute.
Cute?  :/  So nothing about DEATH LAZER FOOLS OH YEAH IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR LIFEFORM DISINTIGRATION?
huh.
"99% fur, 1% glee."
As far as void creatures go Koggers is my favorite because of his joke- the CHARGE! theme you know? and he's one of the 2 adc's that I've ever had any amount of success with :/ (the other one being vayne) I don't like Cho that much except for gentleman Cho Gath of course.  Kassadin's stupid and Malzahar is awesome :)
It's funny, some people are building Vel'Koz as an adc because of his awesome auto attack animation xD

But how does he look cute to you?

unmotivated

Wolf

First, kogg is cute because of his dance move. And overall I think his apperiance itself is cute. Looks like a dog. And the raindeer kogg skins cntr 1 has that charol thing. And for chogath, well....... I think the chogath eats the world game drew him so cute and that made me buy a chogath. And if you look at velkoz in a different perspective, then he's cute too. At least for me. I don't know, maybe I have a serious crush on void CREATURES. Oh and one more thing. I love kogg sooooo much that if you look at season 3 lol champs then riots blasted championship thresh codes with the thing I call the Kog'maw blaster. And I tried to buy one of those. But didn't work.

Wolf

And that vid was funny. I did get kinda mad when he said:"I'll kill everyone from the void!!!"