News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

idk what that is, is it a new feature or something?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

oh okay it looks pretty lame but at least tags are cool. is it "NSM"?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I can't get a tag until you all join
unmotivated

braix

braix

So
URF mode has been out for a while now

And I got a new summoner name
This weekend is full of change

mikey

unmotivated

braix

cashwarrior1

braix

Are you serious I went 1-9
I tried so hard to lose on this last game but my team took baron and 5 dragons and pushed for the win like omg
I wanted Bronze V and I only got Bronze II? Holy crap riot please

tilted

mikey

is now a good time to tell you you start with an mmr of 1200
unmotivated

braix

I was Silver III last season on this account, thought that failing at least most of the games would get me in at least Bronze 4 or 3

mikey

silver 3 is about 1200 mmr
unmotivated

braix

deku_link

>Ocean Drake symbol is a curvy circle and is green
>Cloud Drake symbol looks almost like waves and is blue

Riot pls
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!