News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

I like it for many reasons. First, I don't have to worry about being the last one to pick the champ. Cause then I never get mid. But it takes too long to get connected and if someone afks there, then I would be soooooo pissssed. And I also can't see the opponents champions. So imagine when I picked thresh not realizing that the opponents are sivir and morgana.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

I personally like it because there's no more "Dude I was mid" or "I called ADC" or "fuck off of top" etc etc.
Also cuz I can make really weird team compositions. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I dodged a ranked game because someone on the enemy team took fizz and now I can't do team builder to try out AP trist >.>
Riot needs to remove the penalties for dodging ranked games because honestly I don't have any fizz counters in my pool that I'm comfortable with.
unmotivated

Wolf

So... who do you guys think is going to be played in LCS and get nerfed?

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: wolf on March 28, 2014, 03:09:15 AMSo... who do you guys think is going to be played in LCS and get nerfed?
Apparently it'll be karma xD

Anyway the Coast VS Evil Geniuses game is pretty entertaining.  First double ace in the LCS lol!
unmotivated

braix

I'm finally level 17 ahhhhhhhh yayyyyyyy
#noob
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

you know one thing interesting is that there is a champ that has been used over a million times and many lcs players suck shit at it and he or she has never been nerfed? I'm not going to say who it is but pls don't say it. It's a top lane champ.

mikey

With the new patch I would HIGHLY recommend playing today as balance has just flown through the window:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/evolution-league-legends-today
unmotivated

Wolf

For this years urf day, I was hoping something like Cho'gath eats the world's sequel. Maybe Kog'maw spits the world or Vel'koz discovers the world or Kha'zix evolves the world would have been nice. But I think this one is CRAZZZYYYYYY!!! I think karthus would be op. Nasus can be op too. If not for riven nerfs, then i'd day she would be the cherry on the sundae. Kassadin would hane been an asshole, but good that he's gone. But can you guys think of any other champs that would be op for this patch? Let me know. So I can do it and go kill everyone!!!

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Oh yeah. Jayce could be op too.

Roz~

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 30, 2014, 07:17:39 PMI'm finally level 17 ahhhhhhhh yayyyyyyy
#noob

I've been playing for... 2 years I think? And I'm only lvl 23 haha
#noobtoo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on April 01, 2014, 08:41:59 AMI've been playing for... 2 years I think? And I'm only lvl 23 haha
#noobtoo
And people told me I got to lv 30 slowly :P
unmotivated

braix