News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Music Rips!

Started by MrUnibrow, February 23, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

If you zip it, you shrink file size significantly...

Akiro

I need someone to put something with links that I could download separetly (pain in the butt) or something because when I try to download torrents, I click it, click save, then allow, and it says "Can not find...." and some stuff.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shadoninja

Quote from: Akiro on February 26, 2008, 02:11:50 PMI need someone to put something with links that I could download separetly (pain in the butt) or something because when I try to download torrents, I click it, click save, then allow, and it says "Can not find...." and some stuff.
It might be that your torrent client couldn't find a few files. look for a function that says something to the effect of "Force Re-check"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

I actually did zip the file, and it comes out to be 1.09 GB, while the unzipped folder was 1.1 GB  ::)

A torrent really is the best and fastest way to go, but if you really insist on downloading from a file sharing site, just give me a nice link  ;)
----------------
Listening to: A14
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

all hail the king of the castle

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KefkaticFanatic

QuoteMax file size 300 MB, 10 files max
Try again.

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

oops...cause there was a report that it could do up to 1.5 GB

LIARS!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shadoninja

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 29, 2008, 08:36:46 AMoops...cause there was a report that it could do up to 1.5 GB

LIARS!
Quote# What are the advantages of a premium account?

* With a premium account, you can obtain a maximum of options for a minimal cost:

* The fastest download speeds anywhere online
          * There is no limit on the number of file or amount of data you can download.
          * You can upload unlimited files, each of which can be up to 2 GB in size.
          * No Ads.
          * Various upgraded features.

it was to be expected that you'd need some kind of premium or pro account.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah just get a torrent of it.  Of course I won't give you a link.  BTW NO ONE upload a link to any torrent.

Beethoven II

What are torrents? ANd what is so bad about them?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Nothing really...just that they distribute pirated material.

KefkaticFanatic

BUT not always, you could just say to not post warez...

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE