News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White Version - Relic Castle

Started by November, May 28, 2012, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November

EDIT: I've rearranged the post so it's more orderly and stuff like that. Also, so I can make future requests here too.

Just make new threads
-Shadoninja

'Allo, ladies and gents!
I would like to request a couple of songs, if possible.

CURRENT REQUESTS:

Gate (Pokemon BW)
Original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUJGVWbkXXs
Extra notes: None
Currently being take on by: Myself

Relic Castle (Pokemon BW)

Original Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_6FsKjC4o
Extra Notes: Duet is fine for this one if it is too complicated.
Currently being taken on by: No one at the moment.

COMPLETED:

Dragonspiral Tower (Pokemon Black and White - NDS):
Original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ty6u4RxWI
Extras/notes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcTBWYbLzDs
I would prefer if it were a solo (take a look at the previous video at the specified times for an example), but if it would be better as a duet I suppose that would be fine c:
Completed by: Bespinben

Freezer Containers/Twist Mountain (Pokemon Black and White - NDS)
Original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjEFNK_2qxQ
Extras/notes: This is the second one. It just sounds like such a fun piece to play! Don't know how hard it would be to transpose, though (there are quite a few parts to it). I'll put it out there, regardless.
Completed by: MoboMoga

Time Gear/Fogbound Lake (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky - NDS)
Original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5JMo4vAc8&feature=related
Extras/noes: None.
Completed by: Bespinben

And that's all I can think of for now c: Thanks!

Bespinben

Ah November, thanks for having such good taste in requests ;)

I've been contemplating Dragonspiral Tower/Celestial Tower/Tower of Heaven for an incredibly long time now, and with your request, I finally have decided to arrange it.

Hehe, Cold Storage does sound pretty fun to play, but I don't think I want to arrange it, not now anyway. Maybe someone else should do it.

YESSSS TIME GEAR THEME!!! *(also known as Fogbound Lake)* I actually tried making an arrangement a very long time ago, but hit a road-block because of the multiplicity of parts in the piece that are ALL very vital to the composition (yay polyphony). Solo piano for this song would be incredibly difficult, but it's a task I'm willing to attempt. Your call though - duet or solo?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

November

Heheh, I'm flattered that you think so  :)

That's great, thank you! It's just such a beautiful song, and it seems like it would be fun to play on the piano.
As for Fogbound Lake? Listening to it again, I think it would be better as a duet (as you said, there are many essentiel parts to it!). But if you would like the challenge of doing the solo, by all means go right ahead!

And that's completely fine. I'm sort of tempted to try it myself, but I've never done anything of the sort before (I think I might want to start off with a slightly easier piece, too) and I'm not too sure how far I would get.

MoboMoga

I'll try to do the Cold Storage (Freezer Containers)..

Bespinben

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 06, 2012, 04:47:02 PMI'll try to do the Cold Storage (Freezer Containers)..

Ah, very good! The nice thing about that song is that, due to the instrumentation, you can very easily hear the different parts. Rhythms might be a pain though XD

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bespinben on June 06, 2012, 05:05:48 PMAh, very good! The nice thing about that song is that, due to the instrumentation, you can very easily hear the different parts. Rhythms might be a pain though XD

Haha yupyup..those rhythms were something to worry about...but now I'm sure I will arrange the piece. :)

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 06, 2012, 04:47:02 PMI'll try to do the Cold Storage (Freezer Containers)..
Ah, thank you very much! :) Have fun!

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on June 07, 2012, 01:24:22 PMAh, thank you very much! :) Have fun!

haha i think this will be very fun to do. and i'm starting to like pokemon bw songs (mostly cuz i was a 4th gen player, jazzy ;))

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 07, 2012, 11:05:37 AMHow? it's mostly eighth notes.

when you hear it thoroughly, it has those metallic sounds life poketransfer, and are often repeated twice... and in the middle part (or end?) you have to strain your ears since all the notes are clogged together.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 07, 2012, 08:52:18 PMwhen you hear it thoroughly, it has those metallic sounds life poketransfer, and are often repeated twice... and in the middle part (or end?) you have to strain your ears since all the notes are clogged together.
I don't think those parts are necessary.

MoboMoga

Can anyone help me with the chromatic scale during the beginning with the dotted quarter notes? Dunno where to start...and after the last of the three whole notes there the melody starts....anyone know what the first the second notes are??  :-\

Bespinben

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 07, 2012, 09:52:20 PMCan anyone help me with the chromatic scale during the beginning with the dotted quarter notes? Dunno where to start...and after the last of the three whole notes there the melody starts....anyone know what the first the second notes are??  :-\

Import the song into an audio editing program (such as Aucacity), and reduce the tempo by 50 percent. That should make things easier for you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 08, 2012, 02:31:36 PMWindows media player does it too:

Right Click

Drag

And it doesn't even screw up the pitch.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

I've been working on Dragonspiral Tower today, but I need to know who the composer is. I know Masuda and 3 others worked on the OST, but which one composed this particular song? My own googling has been unfruitful. My best guess is maybe Shota Kageyama at this point.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on June 08, 2012, 12:35:39 PMI've been working on Dragonspiral Tower today, but I need to know who the composer is. I know Masuda and 3 others worked on the OST, but which one composed this particular song? My own googling has been unfruitful. My best guess is maybe Shota Kageyama at this point.
You would be correct

http://vgmdb.net/album/20831