News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 02:29:37 PMYou are 16, I am 18. Nuff said.
*POW*
Throne get.
Lol, didn't you understand any of that baby thing?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Oh right, in English "you" can mean more persons. I thought you were talking to Spyro.

I still got the throne.

Spyro

I drink a special formula to return to my regular state and take back the throne.

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 02:36:06 PMOh right, in English "you" can mean more persons. I thought you were talking to Spyro.

I still got the throne.
Ah. I said "everybody" in the second sentence, but oh well.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Totally missed that. Oh well.

I knock myself out, and take the throne.

wait...what?

Clanker37

I drag your unconcious body and dump it some where on the Nullabor Plain. Throne is mine.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 19, 2012, 08:03:47 AMI drag your unconcious body and dump it some where on the Nullabor Plain. Throne is mine.

When you get back from the Nullarbor Plain, I have already taken the throne; caught by surprise, I knock YOU out. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

While you drag Clanker away I put a motion sensor bomb on the throne. You sit on it and esplode. I sit on the throne.

I program things

Jub3r7

You'll need to use the bathroom eventually. I'll wait.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2012, 01:53:11 PMYou'll need to use the bathroom eventually. I'll wait.

Your waiting doesn't last long; a crazy machine bursts in and sprays fire all over... including over you...
I, in the machine body, take the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

I...who has a wrench, unscrews your nuts and bolts and dumps your whole clump of metal into space, making sure everything is blown into bits before releasing it in the space. I gracefully run for the throne with pit and link carrying me and then they guard me standing, side by side from the throne

(>A<)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 21, 2012, 05:48:12 AMI...who has a wrench, unscrews your nuts and bolts and dumps your whole clump of metal into space, making sure everything is blown into bits before releasing it in the space. I gracefully run for the throne with pit and link carrying me and then they guard me standing, side by side from the throne

(>A<)

Dark Pit, Dark Link, and Dark Kirby come and defeat you. :P Carrying my soul-in-a-jar, they bring me to the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

There is no "Dark Kirby". Real Kirby gets mad and kills you.

Throne get.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 11:53:25 AMThere is no "Dark Kirby". Real Kirby gets mad and kills you.

Throne get.

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Kirby :P

But there IS a Dark Meta Knight; he comes to my aid, tossing Kirby into you. :P
*holds throne over head Zelda-style*

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.