News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 02:29:37 PMYou are 16, I am 18. Nuff said.
*POW*
Throne get.
Lol, didn't you understand any of that baby thing?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Oh right, in English "you" can mean more persons. I thought you were talking to Spyro.

I still got the throne.

Spyro

I drink a special formula to return to my regular state and take back the throne.

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 02:36:06 PMOh right, in English "you" can mean more persons. I thought you were talking to Spyro.

I still got the throne.
Ah. I said "everybody" in the second sentence, but oh well.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Totally missed that. Oh well.

I knock myself out, and take the throne.

wait...what?

Clanker37

I drag your unconcious body and dump it some where on the Nullabor Plain. Throne is mine.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 19, 2012, 08:03:47 AMI drag your unconcious body and dump it some where on the Nullabor Plain. Throne is mine.

When you get back from the Nullarbor Plain, I have already taken the throne; caught by surprise, I knock YOU out. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

While you drag Clanker away I put a motion sensor bomb on the throne. You sit on it and esplode. I sit on the throne.

I program things

Jub3r7

You'll need to use the bathroom eventually. I'll wait.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2012, 01:53:11 PMYou'll need to use the bathroom eventually. I'll wait.

Your waiting doesn't last long; a crazy machine bursts in and sprays fire all over... including over you...
I, in the machine body, take the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

I...who has a wrench, unscrews your nuts and bolts and dumps your whole clump of metal into space, making sure everything is blown into bits before releasing it in the space. I gracefully run for the throne with pit and link carrying me and then they guard me standing, side by side from the throne

(>A<)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 21, 2012, 05:48:12 AMI...who has a wrench, unscrews your nuts and bolts and dumps your whole clump of metal into space, making sure everything is blown into bits before releasing it in the space. I gracefully run for the throne with pit and link carrying me and then they guard me standing, side by side from the throne

(>A<)

Dark Pit, Dark Link, and Dark Kirby come and defeat you. :P Carrying my soul-in-a-jar, they bring me to the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

There is no "Dark Kirby". Real Kirby gets mad and kills you.

Throne get.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 11:53:25 AMThere is no "Dark Kirby". Real Kirby gets mad and kills you.

Throne get.

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Kirby :P

But there IS a Dark Meta Knight; he comes to my aid, tossing Kirby into you. :P
*holds throne over head Zelda-style*

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.