News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I shout "THIS. IS. SPARTA." and kick you off your throne into a well.

I siteth upon the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

But you didn't realize I carved a hole in the throne and you fell into a pit of lava. I fix the throne, and sit on it.

Olimar12345

I invent new sitting device, and while its popular I sneek over to the now empty throne.

le sit.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

I proceed to eat bunches of cookies and cupcakes and sit on Olimar (and le throne) with my enlarged posterior.

The throne (and more cookies) all for me!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

I congratulate Sir Spyro on creating another successful forum game, and he hands me the deed to le throne.

I sit on my now very worn throne.
Party Hard!
[close]

fabbemannen

I watch as the throne gets worn-out and breaks, and then rebuild it

Time for ze sit after ze work

Spyro

While you were rebuilding, you forgot the nails and it fell apart.

I put nails in an fix it and take the throne.

blueflower999

While you weren't looking, I put termites in the throne and they eat right through until you fall through the hole they ate. I fix the throne, and siteth.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I throw an atomic bomb onto the city, destroying the throne and all of the thronesitterwannabees.

I rebuild the throne on the moon, and sit to watch the chaos of earth commence.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

I redirect the moon's orbit towards the sun.

And make a new throne on a more suitable planet that isn't being blown up by atomic bombs?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I hire Samus to seduce you and Fox to bring back the throne to Earth, replacing yours with an atomic bomb.

*superglues self to throne*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

I use my secret superpower of apathy.  Now I don't care who's on the throne.
*leaves to find more productive thing to do with life*

spitllama

You were silly and used burning hot superglue. You remove yourself from said throne to avoid burns.

I fill the absence on le throne with myself (and a pillow on the seat).
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

I sit in a nuke-resistant shelter with an infinite supply of popcorn to watch these silly people fight for a piece of furniture.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Spyro can you post a picture of this throne that we're fighting over? That would make me feel a bit better.
Submissions Page