Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I take blueflower999's computer and place it on a desk 1 mile away from the throne. Now he leaves to check Ninsheetmusic's forums and I take the throne to an airplane and sit on the throne.

Spyro

But you didn't realize I planted a bomb on the plane, the plane explodes, the throne falls right down to me, and I sit on it.

Throne Get

FSM-Reapr

I survive from the explosion, and I fall to the CIA HQ, and I use all the material in there to built a teleporting time machine and a memory deleter gun. I had secretly left a tracking device behind the throne, and with that I locate Spyro. I teleport to Spyro and delete his memory and killed him because my hair knows kung-fu, and grab the throne and take it to time machine and I travel 1000 years into the future and soon as I get out of the time machine with the throne,I blow it up and every one inside it and then I built a motorcycle using the throne as the seat, and now I can play CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Zunawe

In all your planning and randomness, I replace the seat on your throne with an ejector seat set to go off once you sit on it. I take the real throne seat and build a new, shinier throne around it and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I find the real seat in the future(paradox), I kick the skeleton off, and sit there.

Kman96

Your paradox causes you to explode, along with all of time in space.

...meanwhile, in heaven, I find a throne and sit on it.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Because I just turned into an ateist, I reject your realm and substitute it with my own. I sit on the throne. BTW, everyone else but me is a beaver.

Spyro

I revived myself and decided to remember stuff. I take the throne out of your realm and take it back to Earth and then sit on it.

FSM-Reapr

You suddenly notice that the seat cushion is an acid puddle, and you disappear. I get rid of the acid, and sit on the throne.
Back in square 1.

Kman96

I go to square 1 and retrieve the throne from the nasty circle beasties. Then I place it in the old bomb shelter from a few pages back and I seal myself in and sit in the throne.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I poured the acid on top of the bomb shelter. I come in, take the throne away, while you stay there and keep asking yourself WTF just happened for the rest of your life. I sit on the throne.

Zunawe

I nuke the world because the bomb shelter was destroyed and now life is meaningless. :( In an alternate reality, I had taken Kman's place in the shelter instead of him, and set up traps around it that Reapr got caught in. Now I has teh throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

My left thumb survives, and kicks your ass. My thumb sits on the throne.

blueflower999

You are so lustful for your throne that you don't realize that I set up a decoy, and I am sitting on the real throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Yeah but while you were looking I swapped my decoy with the throne you were supposed to sit on, so you ended up sitting on my decoy, and I took the real throne and sat on it.