News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

NSM Xbox Minecraft Server!

Started by K-NiGhT, May 15, 2012, 09:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I started it!

If ya wanna join, you need xbox w/minecraft.

Post gamertags here!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

I heard that Minecraft on a console is just a dumb idea. Granted, I have not played any sort of Minecraft, but it does seem to lessen the (insert appropriate word that I forgot here).

By the way, does anybody else think it's a little ironic that Minecraft made it's fortune off of a beta, and then the popularity died down when the first version was released?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Holy topic derail, Batman!

But no, everyone i've played it with that's played the pc version say they like it so much better.

Zunawe

I seem to be getting annoyingly good at that. Sorry. Carry on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

So, Olimar and I got a good start. We found a flat area and started a small town.

Olimar12345

Makin' an NSM Town. Moar ppl join. NOW.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Olimar12345

Gonna be on tonight. ppl get on this!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 10, 2012, 04:51:14 PMGonna be on tonight. ppl get on this!
If only I was unbiased enough to actually get an XBox

blueflower999

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 17, 2012, 08:31:14 AMIf only I was unbiased enough to actually get an XBox
Me too. I only play Nintendo, as nerdy as that sounds. But I might get the PC version of Minecraft.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 17, 2012, 11:18:11 AMMe too. I only play Nintendo, as nerdy as that sounds. But I might get the PC version of Minecraft.

Same, and you should get it so you can join our server.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

insaneintherain

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 17, 2012, 12:05:18 PMSame, and you should get it so you can join our server.
Oooh, there's an online one? How nice...
I assume there are note blocks everywhere.

the_last_sheikah

Uhh...not blocks that make music, no............But if you join you can be the first to make some!
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2613.180
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345