Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

spitllama

Spring semester is fast approaching! Hope work is going smoothly Maestro. Let us know if you need anything.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Yup.  Still in and ready to help if need be.

garlicbananas

I just now saw this, but is it too late to get in on this?  I can do French Horn Parts if needed (it's my primary instrument) and also play some Trumpet and Ocarina if you should desire.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

TheZeldaPianist275

Bump.

How we doing?  It's about that time.

MaestroUGC

I'm still working on it, I've just got other things to juggle while doing this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 22, 2012, 07:22:50 PMI'm going to aim for it to be completed shortly after New Year's (before the spring semester starts rolling). If I don't meet it, then I will lay down my pen and never touch an instrument again.

I think this is why he's being ancy.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

*antsy

And I did say that.

Welp, time to start studying linguistics!

spitllama

I always get corrected on that spelling, yet continue to spell it wrong -.-
Submissions Page

garlicbananas

Oh by the way, no one answered my question.  Maestro, I believe you're in charge of this?  An answer would be appreciated.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

JDMEK5

I got an electric bass (a nice one at that) so you can add that to my list of instruments. As well as ukelele.
(If you end up using ukelele, don't bother adding tab because mine's a Venezuelan cuatro. It's alternate tuning, (waaaay alternate) which isn't provided in finale)
The uke is fresh from Venezuela. Got it there some time ago when visiting relatives. Finally got around to learning to play it.
(It's actually my sister's but she lets me use it whenever)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

I don't mean to be a bothersome asshat, but could you update us on your current status in regards to this project, Maestro?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Thermf.

It's so big. Writing 16 bars takes 1 hour to properly notate for the pianos alone. I'm working, I swear to god I'm working. I keep making promises, but not this time. God help me I will finish this. I swear by my pen, I will finish this.

Halfway through Hearthome City.

JDMEK5

Keep it up Maestro! We're all here rotting for you! (That came out wrong :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26