News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG PB Works Board

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

http://twgnsm.pbworks.com/w/page/53108178/FrontPage

So I thought that it would be neat if we created our own NSM Wiki.  I've made pages for most of the frequenters of this board.

The idea for this is to easily organise information and the like.  You could edit your own profile and write of your TWG characteristics, type a few memoirs of your favourite games, etc.

If you would like to have access to the board, create an account and tell me your username so that I may mod you.

Raymondbl

Great idea.  I requested access.  This could help me a lot. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Mashi

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Thanks Mashi for editing powers.  We need more editors, there's a ton of stuff I don't know!

Mashi

Raymondbl is mean for spelling "colour" as "color" and making me have to type it in American English (for consistency with the rest of the Roles) which is awkward to me. :(

Also, no clue whom born2yo is, but I certainly hope that it's an NSM member!

EDIT: Also, thanks for helping with a few Roles, Raymondbl.  For future reference, people should try to imitate the Team, Color, Power method of organisation by Raymondbl.  It's a simple and easy way to describe Roles.

Raymondbl

Yay, I actually did something of use on this forum.

Quote from: Mashi on April 27, 2012, 05:28:31 PMRaymondbl is mean for spelling "colour" as "color"
Sorry lol I'm American.  Do you think we should change it? 

The website's been buggy for me, and I can't find a way to create new pages in folders/move them into folders.  It always says there are no folders. If you find any pages in the middle of nowhere, can you move them into the appropriate folder?   

I will try hard to improve this wiki!

Mashi

Hey guys, I think it would be neat if we named quagmires which occur relatively frequently in games after ourselves (such as the Manti Rule was)!

We could make up things like Shadowkirby Lackadaisicalness - Being lynched due to inactivity.  Or Meretricious Mashi Mania - Attacking a Player based on labyrinthine claims while somehow being convincing!

Of course, we don't need to do this, but I think that it would be rather neat, as I said before.

Discuss.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 29, 2012, 10:57:01 AMHey guys, I think it would be neat if we named quagmires which occur relatively frequently in games after ourselves (such as the Manti Rule was)!

We could make up things like Shadowkirby Lackadaisicalness - Being lynched due to inactivity.  Or Meretricious Mashi Mania - Attacking a Player based on labyrinthine claims while somehow being convincing!

Of course, we don't need to do this, but I think that it would be rather neat, as I said before.

Discuss.
yes, I agree with this.  It's a wiki, not a dictionary - you put in everything.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Wrydryn

Don't forget the IRC TWG rule. I'm always a wolf.

vermilionvermin

K-NiGhT

Are we still doing this?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness