News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic's 8th Anniversary!

Started by Jamaha, April 11, 2012, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Hello all!
As of today, April 11th 2012, NinSheetMusic is 8 years old! That's a quite long time for a website. And what was I 8 years ago? 13, almost 14.

In those 8 years NSM has come a long way from G-Han's personal freewebs-based sheet music site, (VGSM as it was called in its earliest stages) with over 2000 sheets in the database, over 1000 unique visits a day and over 1000 fans on Facebook (a milestone passed a few days ago)

The past 8 years have been pretty good, but let's hope the following years are even better. We will continue to provide quality sheet music for our visitors and a website redesign is on its way. Yes, this is the part where the older members groan and are like "But Jamaha, you've been promising that for years!" (Maybe not years, but probably quite close) And yes, I know. So true to myself, I make no promises, but if I don't get it done in the following months I'll hate myself.

Anyways, we hope you've enjoyed visiting NSM and continue to do so. See you around!

~JaMaHa

Oh and happy birthday to my sister as well, because apparently "NSM's 8th anniversary" is a wrong answer when asked if I know what day is it today.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

When Ninsheetmusic started I was 10 years old...  Wow G-Han must be really old then xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

He's, like, 26 or something liek that. Quite the awesome fellow, he was.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Omg I had only just turned 8 less than a month before. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Yay, it's the anniversary of FinNinSheetMusic! Cheers for many more happy years! (And another update soon, hopefully) :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Happy Birthversary NSM. Let us all continue to work hard to please our 1000+ fans :)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 11, 2012, 01:17:28 PMHe's, like, 26 or something liek that. Quite the awesome fellow, he was.

It said 23 just 2 days ago? XD Woohoo, someone even older than me...

Anyway, happy birthday, NSM! The site didn't load for me before midnight and all day I forgot xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sir Dino

^ Same here Ruto; it wasn't loading for a few minutes, but then it came back to normal.

Clanker37

Happy Birthday, NSM! :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2012, 01:21:07 PMOmg I had only just turned 8 less than a month before. XD

I was six and thought that music was for girls xD

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

Hmm, I was [personal information withheld] when this site got started; needless to say music, and by definition video game music, was not even a factor in my life. Boy, how things change in 8 years.

Cheers!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

WOW! 8 years!? how so much can change in just 8 years!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Meta-Ridley

I started to learn piano 8 years ago! :O