News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Dream Journals!

Started by K-NiGhT, March 31, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Have a crazy dream you just wanna share? Post it here!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

i had a crazy dream last night...but idk if i wanna share it...might make things a little AWKWARD, if you know what i mean ;P
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

We promise we won't laugh ;)

Ragster

So I had a dream that a guy at my school just pulled a pistol out of no where and starts killing people. Luckily I was his friend, so he didn't shoot me. The whole dream is kind of a blur, but I do remember trying to leave the school and call the police, but then he sees me, so I pretend that I was walking over to him instead of leaving, with a smile on my face :P I think I know the reason for having this dream. Almost everyday that guy pops a bag during lunch, and it makes a huge BLAM! (it rang my ears one day) I guess I interpreted that as a gun. Kind of weird.

I hate it when I have dreams... I never realize that they ARE dreams, which makes them more intense. People always say that they can control what happens in their dreams. I wish I could :P

SlowPokemon

The other night I dreamt that this ridiculously overweight lady came into the restaurant to apply for a job, and fell over and was so obese she couldn't get up and just lay on her back with her limbs flailing like a turtle, the lady she was with had to roll her out the door XD lololololol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

We already have a thread for this somewhere.

Do half-second meditation visions count? If so, I saw a patch of cracked desert ground. XD
Something to note was that my hands and feet were in a creek while I was meditating.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Fleetstar The Flygon

This dream probably came from my fear of Twilight Princess graphics, desire to get Majora's Mask, terror for spiders, and my overall video game obsessions..

I was running through a long maze-like hotel building, wearing a Zora mask. I didn't really know what I was running from. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the "dungeon map" of the area, and on it where my pursuers were. But alas I was eventually taken by surprise around a corner by a Shy Guy who tackled me and I blacked out. Before I did so, though, I could hear it saying to others of unknown identity, "It seems she was trying to escape again.."
I awoke- not really, I was still in the dream- to be in some twisted Twilight Princess version of Zora's River. I was a Zora no longer. I ventured out a ways, and was horrified to find skulltulas everywhere. I suddenly felt the feeling of being followed again, so I ran, dodging skulltulas that tried to attack me.
I can't really remember what happened after that, but I believe it ended with me in a Zora mask in captivity. O.o This is my first Zelda dream ever, and I'm sort of disappointed.

RAWRZEZ~

I dont completely remember what happened (like i would explain how weird my subconciousness is anyway) but i had a dream about a zombie apocolypse lol. XD I also remember some chick who wasnt a zombie go all crazy and try to kill me ^_^ gotta love dreams
~Rawr~

Jub3r7

Anyone want to merge this one with the other one?

K-NiGhT

I had a dream that me and Jub3r7 went to jail. Then we had a super adventure on the run to prove our innocence. I hope that dream continues tonight cuz it was awesome xD

Jub3r7

lol! What did we get arrested for? XD

K-NiGhT

I have no idea. I just woke up in jail with some guy and I all of a sudden just knew it was you because your profile pic popped in my head.

Kman96

Um, so I have an entire journal of 50 different dreams I recorded about 3+ years ago, in middle school. Would anyone care to read them, if any of them? Theyre all pretty insane.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

FSM-Reapr