News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Need help. Do it for the childrenz!

Started by spitllama, March 26, 2012, 06:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

So this is really a pity request more than anything. Remember those songs I was going to arrange for the little children at school? Yah definitely forgot the list over Spring Break. So I'm coming here pathetically :(

If ANYONE is interested in helping me arrange some of these mainstream songs, they are EXTREMELY EASY to do. They are playing on a recorder so they can only be one "hand" of a piano- the melody. When I say "hand" I mean one staff of a typical piano arrangement. This also means this one staff will only have single notes (no chords). There are a few exceptions to this, since some students wanted to do duets or other stuff, but yah. Any help is reeeally appreciated! I can PM MP3s if you want.

Song list:

"115" by Elena Siegman (one hand)

"Mean" by Taylor Swift (one hand)

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day (one hand)

"Dont'cha" by the Pussycat Dolls (two hands) (starting at like 30 sec. in video)

"It will rain" by Bruno Mars (two hands)

It would be preferred if these could be completed by next Wednesday the 4th, but all in all commitment to do it is all I need. Thanks again!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012