[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - "Northern Desert"

Started by November, March 20, 2012, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November

Hello! I must apologize first - I've only really made this account to request a couple of songs and to occasionally run around the forums.

Anyway; would anyone mind trying to arrange this piece?

I realize that there are a couple of different parts to it. Would this remix be of any help (I wouldn't really mind if you simplified it to this remix, either)?
(skip to around 1:13 for the full song to start).

Thank ye very much.

In-Progress: Bespinben

spitllama

Good song! Bespinben mainly does the PMD requests around here. It's on his to-do list, but maybe this request will bump it up near the top.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

I haven't seen a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon request on this board for awhile. It makes me happy :) I'm definitely going to arrange this. I do realize there are alot of parts in the song, but I usually find a way to incorporate most of them into the solo piano reduction (heck, I wasn't sure how I was going to do PMD2 Craggy Coast when I started making it, but I managed).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

November

Very cool c: Thank you very much!

Yeah, I spotted Beespinben's topic right after posting this one. I thought it would be best to leave it here in the Requests section, though.
Your Craggy Coast arrangement is quite impressive (although I don't think I would be able to play it :P )!  And no worries about trading out some parts for playability/ability for solo.

If I wanted to make more Pokemon music requests, should I simply update this topic or make a new one?

spitllama

Go ahead and make a new one. Other arrangers have probably already seen this one and won't notice your new requests.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012